Support Go Green Voucher, Said No More Printing Voucher

Options
vgrab
vgrab Posts: 1 Newbie
I think everyone also like shopping, eat and drink with enjoy the discount voucher when you get the food in lunch or dinner.

But traditional printing voucher value is vary vary low, maybe the voucher just 1 day life and no more chance to see sunrise tomorrow :(

So that i can feel the printing voucher is vary no environmental and wasted the materials.

And now i have some is go green and support no more printing voucher recommend to you that is mobile app voucher application.

Vgrab Voucher Application: vgrab.com

Vgrab is a mobile appl voucher application and we as a users to grab any discount voucher and redeem the voucher codes to merchant is free. This nice is no joining fee to download the mobile application and available for iOS and android, also no more hidden fee to grab any voucher on voucher application. You no more print out the printing voucher, zero forget bring your voucher to the merchant shop redeem. That's great! :beer:

Therefore, Vgrab also have Vshake function. Vshake is a 'spin the wheel / lucky draw' concept where users check-in to Facebook and help to promote the merchant’s Facebook page. The purpose of Vshake is to act as an awareness builder. The merchant's App has a tutorial to create Vshake vouchers for users. There are 5 basic steps shown in the merchant’s App. The tutorial will be shown in Section 4.4 of "Tutorial of Vshake" in The App. In the end, the voucher will show up in the user’s Facebook timeline.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure