E: 03/10 Win A Trip To LA

Options
Capital FM Login/Register

Vote.
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks,hope it is OK to add:
    competition terms and conditions

TBC

I will check them later re specifics :-)

This prize also includes return flights for two people to Los Angeles, USA, return transfers from the airport to the hotel, 3 nights accommodation at a centrally located hotel, travel insurance and ESTAs for two people
  • Thedon001
    Thedon001 Posts: 1,151 Forumite
    Options
    I'm getting 'We're sorry, this competition isn't available just yet.'
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Full terms are now live:

Prize:

8. There is 1x Prize available. The Prize includes:
    - Return flights for two people to LA, USA.
    - Return transfers from the airport to the hotel in LA
    - 5 Nights accommodation at a centrally located hotel
    - Travel insurance
    - ESTAs for two people

9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA).
    10. Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
    11. For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (electronic tourist visa) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group/Global Radio cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
    12. Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
    13. Hotel will be classed as a minimum of 3 Star and will be based on two people sharing a twin or double room with ensuite bathroom on a room only basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
    13. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
    14. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prizewinner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
    15. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize.
    16. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the Prize.

Capital FM General Competition Terms & Conditions
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport