E: 07/10 Win £250 and a 3-Night New York Break with ITV

Options
To celebrate the launch of The Rewrite in cinemas on Wednesday 8th October, ITV are giving you the chance to win a holiday for 2 to New York.

In which comedy did Hugh Grant have his breakthrough role?

Answer: a) Four Weddings and a Funeral

ITV Page

Link to Full Rules
Competition opens online for entries at 17.00 on Friday 19 September 2014 and closes at 17.00 on Tuesday 7 October 2014.

Up to 5 entries per phone number. Maximum 29 entries per person.

The winner must be a UK resident, aged 18 years or over.

New York Holiday
The prize includes a three (3) night break on a room only basis for the winner and one (1) companion to a four star hotel in New York based on two (2) people sharing one (1) bedroom (double or twin room, subject to availability at the time of booking). Please note that the winner will need a current valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.

This element of the prize includes return economy flights from London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW) or London City (LCY) airports to New York John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport, including one (1) item of hold luggage and one (1) item of hand luggage per person. Please note that flights may be indirect. In addition, the prize includes return transfers (by shuttle bus) from the airport in New York to the hotel. Travel insurance will be supplied to the winner and their companion.

The prize includes winner management, which includes an out-of-hours phone number for contact 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week and secure delivery of final documents to the winner via email.

This element of the prize must be booked and taken up by no later than 31 March 2016 and cannot be taken on the following dates:

20 October 2014 to 31 October 2014 (inclusive);
16 December 2014 to 6 January 2015 (inclusive);
16 February 2015 to 20 February 2015 (inclusive);
27 March 2015 to 15 April 2015 (inclusive);
25 May 2015 to 29 May 2015 (inclusive)’
10 July 2015 to 30 September 2015 (inclusive);
19 October 2015 to 30 October 2015 (inclusive);
13 December 2015 to 6 January 2016 (inclusive); and
12 February 2016 to 19 February 2016 (inclusive).

The trip must include a stay on a Saturday night. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companion are available to take the prize on the relevant dates. When booking, the winner must provide at least 90 days’ advance notice of their intended departure date.

Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to the USA including but not limited to making a timely application for receipt of ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) authorization under the Visa Waiver Program. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party, and (ii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.

Comments

• Ritakd
    Ritakd Posts: 203 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi - Can't see the entry form anywhere.
    Is it just me? x
  • snakepilsen
    Options
    Ritakd wrote: »
    Is it just me? x

The Following 292 Users Say Thank You to Painkiller For This Useful Post

Yes
  • Avaratoth
    Options
    Is it just me? x

Maybe try another browser? I couldnt see the form in Chrome but it worked fine in Safari.
  • snakepilsen
    Options
    Avaratoth wrote: »
    Maybe try another browser? I couldnt see the form in Chrome but it worked fine in Safari.

Working fine in Chrome for me.
  • MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Working fine in Chrome for me.

Hi snakepilsen, I see patients and understanding is your name ;)
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
  • Chopstheduck
    Options
    Is it just me? x

Adblocker sometimes blocks the entry form with ITV competitions. :)
  • snakepilsen
    Options
    MoneyMate wrote: »
    Hi snakepilsen, I see patients and understanding is your name ;)

Well I'm obviously not Dr. Kildare, then!
  • Smamfer
    Smamfer Posts: 2,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You do have to scroll down a lot of the time on the ITV comps so maybe you didnt scroll far enough? x
    ~~Gonna Buy Me A Shrimp Farm Bubba~~
  • monsieur_epargnant
    monsieur_epargnant Posts: 2,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 22 September 2014 at 9:31PM
    Options
    I've been noticing on the Real Deal comps that the links keep being changed from the OP. But just for some people. They are altering something at ITV it would seem. I can't get this one to work no matter how I try with varying the URL.
    “We are not interested in the fact that the brain has the consistency of cold porridge.” - Alan Turing.
  • monsieur_epargnant
    Options
    Oh it looks like the AdBlock plugin in blocking the entry form. Definitely a recent change. ITV want us to see the ads on their pages. And YOU WILL pause adblock to use our site! Meh.
    “We are not interested in the fact that the brain has the consistency of cold porridge.” - Alan Turing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure