E: 31/10? Win an Apple iPhone 6

Options
http://recombu.com/awards

Guessed end date.
More GRRR than the average Bear!!

Comments

• KellysComping
    Options
    You can win an iPhone 6 with Recombu awards. All you have to do is cast your vote in the 3 categories and enter your email address at the end.
    I am new, so could someone please post the link for me? The address to go to is
    recombu.com/awards
    :smiley:2014 wins: Colgate electric toothbrush, a book from Goodreads, Football from Moy Park, Handmade Bangle from Lyla Loves
  • mrsHall2b
    Options
    im sure this was posted yesterday as i entered..

thought i wasnt going mad! thanks IDreamOfFairys
  • KellysComping
    Options
    so sorry! I didn't realise. I only got the email about it this morning
    :smiley:2014 wins: Colgate electric toothbrush, a book from Goodreads, Football from Moy Park, Handmade Bangle from Lyla Loves
  • Biker*Chick
    Biker*Chick Posts: 10,030 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 20 September 2014 at 9:43AM
    Options
    so sorry! I didn't realise. I only got the email about it this morning

Welcome to the forum KellysComping :)

It's always worth running a search using key terms before posting (eg seaching 'Recombu' would have brought up the previously posted comp and saved the duplication - HTH :))

I find that newsletters seem to be sent to people at all different times, and often people have already posted comps that I don't receive the same newsletter about for another week :eek: :rotfl:

One more thing - the end date you have put on your post may have come from the Terms link on the Recombu site, but the terms actually seem to relate to a comp from 2013 :eek: Best to stick with the guessed end date put by Gbear on their original post

I can't see that anyone has requested a merge, so I will do so - sent to Dalkirst
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure