E: 05/10 Win 1 of 20 £50 gift card to spend at New Look

Options
fire**fly
fire**fly Posts: 147,861 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 8 September 2014 at 9:51PM in Game Over Archives
Fallen in love with New Look's autumn collection?
Just GOT to have one of their statement coats or colour block knits?? Well you're in luck,
20 GLAMOUR readers will win a £50 gift card to spend
at New Look.

To enter, just fill out this form
http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/promotions/newlook/competition
please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

Comments

• fire**fly
    Options
    Terms & Conditions

The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of New Look and Cond! Nast Publications Limited or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.

2) No purchase is necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted.

3) Entries must be received no later than 5th October 2014, 23.59. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified.

4) No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason, or for any charge by the sender's network for repeat entries.

5) New Look are giving away twenty (20) £50 New Look gift vouchers. Please note only prize one (1) per person.

6) The twenty (20) winners will be the first entries drawn at random from all valid and completed entries. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant draw. The results of the free prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize. The decision of the Digital Director is final.

7) At the promoter's discretion the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).

8) The prize winner's name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a letter within 14 days following the free prize draw to: Cond! Nast Publications Limited, Digital Advertising, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU

9) All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.

10) By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that the winner agrees that their name and county of residence may be released if they win a prize, and consent to any post-event publicity.

11) You can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by contacting Cond! Nast Publications Limited and asking to be removed from our mailing list.

12) The promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.

13) Cond! Nast Publications Limited is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU.

14) Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/promotions/newlook. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site of email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry to bump but is anyone else's details blank when they type them in? I'm using safari but not sure if it's submitted!
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    wingobins wrote: »
    Sorry to bump but is anyone else's details blank when they type them in? I'm using safari but not sure if it's submitted!
    Same here but I did get a confirmation that my entry had been submitted at the end.
  • fire**fly
    edited 8 September 2014 at 10:50PM
    Options
    wingobins wrote: »

hiya wingo, i used robo as usual but was confused as well when i couldn't see the form had filled in,
    but i noticed the line ended in the fields near the end so i scrolled/highlighted back over the form &
    for some reason it's typed in as white & if you scroll over the
    entry form & highlight after you'll see the forms filled in with your details :)

then you should get a pop up saying

thanks.jpg

• feenan39
    Options
    Hi,

Works fine in Chrome - text in form is black :-)
    :jProud Mom to 7 (3D & 4S) :j
  • Kerria
    Kerria Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    My details were blank when I filled themin too (though they showed up when I highlighted) but it wouldn’t let mesubmit, just kept returning to the form when I clicked on the “Submit” button. :(
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Kerria wrote: »
    My details were blank when I filled themin too (though they showed up when I highlighted) but it wouldn’t let mesubmit, just kept returning to the form when I clicked on the “Submit” button. :(

Me too. My details were there but you couldn't see them until you highlighted them, but it just wouldn't submit.
  • nikkibun
    nikkibun Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Also looked blank until highlighted (Firefox) submitted Ok too
    what's up doc?
    :icotbaske
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income