E: 19/10 Win A £500 Shopping Spree On Down Your High Street

Options
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    thanks laks,
    hope it's ok to add,

We will hold a prize draw event on the 20th October 2014.
    Please note only one entry per email address will be entered into the draw and you must agree to our terms and complete all fields to be eligible to win.
    We will notify the lucky winner via email shortly after the draw.

If your the lucky winner you'll receive a £500 voucher to spend on absolutely anything you want on Down your High street.

Click here to view some of the great products you could spend your £500 winnings on.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    edited 20 August 2014 at 1:32PM
    Options
    hi, sorry, sleepyjones,
    already posted here..

E: 19/10 Win A £500 Shopping Spree On Down Your High Street

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5043192

you can send a merge request to a BG if you wish to
    & they will merge your post with the OP's :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1014121
    How do I send a merge request to a Board Guide?
    On any page of the Forum, towards the bottom right of the page under the list of comp threads, it says who the Board Guides (BGs)
    are for this forum. Below is the current list:

BoardGuides1-new.jpg

If you click a BG name, it will take you to their profile page, over on the right is the 'Contact Info' & you should see a link to
    'Send a private message to xxxx'

BoardGuides2-new.jpg

If you click that, a Private Message (PM) box will display & then all you need to do is put a title (eg Merge Request Please), then tell the BG what the Original Thread URL & the Dupe Thread URL is.
    (Highlight the URL of a thread in the bar at the top of the browser screen & right click > copy. Then click your mouse back into the PM box & right click > paste). You can ‘Preview Message’ to see how it will look, if you want, before you click to ‘Submit message’.

BoardGuides3-new.jpg

Please try to spread your requests across all BGs so we don’t overload just 1 of them, as they are volunteers to help the board run smoothly & do want the time to enter & post some comps too!

Please also post on the duplicate comp thread that it is a dupe, include a link to the original thread & if you mention that you have sent a merge request to whichever BG you sent it to, then that will save others doing exactly the same thing & bombarding the poor BGs with multiple requests for the same thing.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    Options
    argghhhh ... 10 minutes before me, guess it took me 10 minutes to post that, 'cause it wasn't there when I started to post :)
  • fire**fly
    Options
    argghhhh ... 10 minutes before me, guess it took me 10 minutes to post that, 'cause it wasn't there when I started to post :)

hi, sometimes search doesn't pick them up for a quite
    a few mins after they're first posted,
    not your fault at all, happens to lots of us x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure