E: 11/09 Win The Ultimate Barbados Rum Experience With RumFest

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,946 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 26 August 2014 at 5:41PM in Game Over Archives
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Enter this competition for your chance to win the ultimate rum experience in Barbados. The closing date is 11 September 2014. Please read the full T&Cs before entering. Thanks to Lakshmi7 for posting.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

*Waitrose*
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks,hope it is Ok to add:

Full terms are not live so I will add later but atm it reads:
    Waitrose, in association with The Rum Experience and Barbados Tourism Authority, is offering the ultimate prize for rum-lovers: a seven-night holiday for two to Barbados, including flights and accommodation. During your stay at the stunning all-inclusive Mango Bay Hotel, you’ll take a trip to the award-winning Foursquare rum distillery.
    But that’s not all. The lucky winner – plus three runners-up – will each get a pair of tickets to the UK’s premium rum experience, RumFest, in London on Sunday 12 October 2014. You’ll join a special Rum Masterclass hosted by Global Rum Ambassador Ian Burrell.
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just spotted the link:
    The Prizes – 1 x winner prize – seven night stay at the Mango Bay Hotel in Barbados (must be taken within one year on dates agreed with the promoter – blackout dates apply), in addition to a pair of tickets for ‘Rumfest’ in London on 12 October 2014. 3 x Runner up prizes – pair of tickets for ‘Rumfest’ on 12 October 2014. 9. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the competition closing date will be entered into the prize draw. From this prize draw 4 winners will be selected at random on 22 September 2014.
    10. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call within 3 working days of the prize draw. The winners will be required to respond within 3 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not reward the prize to a reserve.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure