Outdoor Hammock £6.99 each at Lidl from Thursday 17th July. Woohoo, hippie heaven!

Options
paulaschute
paulaschute Posts: 47 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 16 July 2014 at 11:14AM in It's gone, but was it any good?
I'm so getting one of these!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/outdoor-hammock-6-99-each-lidl-from-thursday-17th-july-1952740

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We contacted Lidl and it told us the hammock will be available at all stores from Thu 17 Jul at the price of £6.99. It will be on sale while stocks last, although Lidl has told us there are good numbers available.

Thanks to paulaschute for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've modified the title to show what the item is. Please put the details in your title on future posts as it helps people see at a glance what the thread is about.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    What do you hang it from? I can't imagine it would be very supportive to the back.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    Booo!!!
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    great these are calming and reduce stress levels. i've had a lidl hammock for ages and love nothing more than a glass of red lounging propped up by my large garden cushion! bliss!
  • jmilli2
    jmilli2 Posts: 581 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Do you need a couple of trees or a wall? How do you hang these anybody know? Do they come with some kind of fittings?
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mine have think rope loops at each end and can either be tied to trees or posts or use clips to fix them on. We tied ours with nylon rope years ago and they are still fine. They came from lidl and look the same so expect not changed. You could fix one end to a wall if you got strong hooks.
  • Lucky_Lincoln
    Options
    off to Lidl - not sure where in the flat I can hang it! But can't resist
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    all that talk of sunny lounging in hammocks was sure to bring on the rain!! lol!
  • silvertabby_2
    Options
    surfsister wrote: »
    all that talk of sunny lounging in hammocks was sure to bring on the rain!! lol!

You must live in the wrong part of the country.... It's been lovely here all weekend..
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I was looking at those until I got a swing hammock randomly delivered yesterday (I won it without realising!) and it's fab :D

I don't have anywhere to hang a lidl one, which is what stopped me from getting it

I'd tell everyone to get a hammock :D
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport