10,000 Justin Bieber Fragrance samples (FB)

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 24 June 2014 at 4:26PM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.facebook.com/JustinBieberFragrancesUK/app_510101359090708

Full t&c's https://jbsample.eafragrances.co.uk/Terms

SAMPLE FULFILLMENT: Samples are available only to the first ten thousand (10,000) eligible participants, while supplies last. Participants should expect to receive their sample by mail within twenty-one (21) days after the close of the Promotion Period at the address provided by the participant in the corresponding Sample Request Form. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for samples that are damaged, delayed, or that fail to be delivered for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor will make no attempt to redeliver samples that are returned for any reason.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We contacted Elizabeth Arden, the sponsor of the promotion, and we're waiting to hear back how many samples have been redeemed. There were 10,000 available and the promotion will end Thu 3 Jul.

Thanks to sarah1972 for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would imagine this stuff is as foul as the little runt Beiber !
  • marcusanderson
    Options
    Can't imagine anything worse than something that smells like the nasty little twerp!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Can't imagine anything worse than something that smells like the nasty little twerp!

Then I suggest you dont apply for this particular freebie.

As with all posts, some are relevant to users and some are not.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks a lot
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • warlycarly
    warlycarly Posts: 207 Forumite
    Options
    I love this fragrance, although if anyone asked me I don't know if I could tell them it was Justin Beiber.... (just kidding ;) )
    :beer: I'm loving freebies!! :beer:
  • robslost
    robslost Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Bumpity bump, yakkedy yak.

Thanks!
  • SkintAndSparkly
    Options
    Dispite my dislike of the persona that is the Bieber, the fragrence is rather nice and summery and quite light, however i doubt i would buy it as i wouldnt like to think i was lining his pockets when in reality some professional fragrence expert has been the mastermind behind the blend of the fragrence.
    GC £157.08/150 @26.7.14
    Roadkill £0.01
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Mine arrived. Don't even bother. It's not a sample. Rather a tiny strip that you rub on your arm etc.
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,662 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Received a postcard sample last week. Thanks for posting, sarah1972. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure