We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 30/06? Free Matrix Biolage Shampoo & Conditioner Sample Sets x 16K (FACEBOOK)

Options
sidsnot
sidsnot Posts: 2,621 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 10 June 2014 at 6:57PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
https://www.facebook.com/matrixhaircare/app_1376847009262521

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We contacted Matrix to find out more about this offer and if there's a limit to the number available. We’ll update you when we have more info. Users must enter by 8 Aug.

Thanks to sidsnot for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,982 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Entrants must complete an entry on or after 9 June 2014 and before 23:59 on 8 August 2014

For entrants who have successfully subscribed to the promotion: the first 2,200 entrants to select ‘damaged, chemically-treated hair’ as a haircare concern will receive a Keratindose Sample Set. The first 8,000 entrants to select ‘dry hair’ as a haircare concern will receive a Hydrasource Sample Set. The first 3,500 entrants to select ‘coloured hair’ as a haircare concern will receive a Colorlast Sample Set. The first 2,300 entrants to select ‘weak fragile hair’ as a haircare concern will receive a Fiberstrong Sample Set.

Full terms here http://www.matrixhaircare.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks a lot
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • bumblebee_tuna
    Options
    None left :(
  • 1littlemouse
    1littlemouse Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    site says all samples are gone - for all the ranges
  • NorthernLass
    NorthernLass Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Received this morning, thanks OP :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills