We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

3xBuddleja "Flower Power" for £4.95 + maybe another freebie!

Options
Katiehound
Katiehound Posts: 7,671 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 5 June 2014 at 10:03PM in Freebies (low spend)
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We contacted Hayloft Plants and it's confirmed the buddleja will be available for just the cost of P&P. However, P&P
is charged at £5.99 rather than the £4.95 listed below.

Also, it's important to note that P&P will be charged per order, so if you want two free items, you'll have to pay for two lots of P&P.

The offer is available while stocks last. Delivery from July.

Thanks to Katiehound for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
10149-search.jpg

new to the market colour changing buddleja. Flowers change from deep violet to orange.
3 for the price of £4.95 p&p
here:
http://www.hayloft-plants.co.uk/Buddleja/Flower-Power/prod10040.html?

(Edited title because the sweet pea offer has now gone- sorry!!) But make sure you scroll down and read all the posts- looks like there is another freebie at the moment... back to a bargain bargain!!

I can't keep up with this! the free extras keep disappearing and the postage rate keeps changing! Clearly you need your wits about you!! Check very carefully before you pay....that's all i can suggest
Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
Many thanks
-Stash bust:in 2022:337
Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:37 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=178 £88.25 spent!!!

Comments

• MyMinniex
    MyMinniex Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered both plants, they were free of charge and I only paid £4.95 to cover postage!
  • serendipity2706
    serendipity2706 Posts: 1,843 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [QUOTE=Katiehound;65612459

Linked underneath are also sweet peas- 10 plugs for free Lathyrus odoratus, as the name suggests, is a highly fragrant variety of Sweet Pea.
    I assume you only pay one postage charge[/QUOTE]

I have ordered both and only one postage charge of £4.95
    excellent buy :)
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,671 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 25 May 2014 at 1:27PM
    Options
    Glad you were able to get both for one p&p payment- I only have a tiny, already full garden so therefore haven't ordered for myself!... I have updated the original post too.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:37 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=178 £88.25 spent!!!
  • grassgirl
    grassgirl Posts: 402 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just been on..

"Offer Price: £0.00 + £5.99 P&P"

but just above says

"Never pay more than £4.95 UK P&P regardless of quantity!"

ah...just been through checkout and it sorted itself out lol. GREAT deal thanks for posting x
    1 step = £250
    0/100
  • Sunny_Saver
    Sunny_Saver Posts: 3,045 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sweet peas are no longer free.
    “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Biker*Chick
    Biker*Chick Posts: 10,030 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks for posting - just ordered mine along with a lovely Acer

I noticed (too late for my order :() that if you subscribe to their special offers email you can get 10% off for your first order online - you probably can't use if you only order the 'free' Buddleja, but if you add anything else to your order then this might be worth doing first. HTH
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=
  • alicats1977
    Options
    Thanks for the post - I've just ordered the buddleja on the special deal and just before I hit "checkout", I noticed that you can also add:
    Helleborus (Hellebore) White Spotted

to the same order - also free! No additional p&p charge (even though it says + £5.99) and you get 5 young plants. So that's 8 plants for just £4.95 p&p!! Fantastic deal. The buddleja aren't going to be despatched until middle of July but the helleborus should be despatched middle of June.

I'm very excited! Thanks again xx
  • Asya86
    Asya86 Posts: 71 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 June 2014 at 2:23PM
    Options
    Thanks for the post - I've just ordered the buddleja on the special deal and just before I hit "checkout", I noticed that you can also add:
    Helleborus (Hellebore) White Spotted

to the same order - also free! No additional p&p charge (even though it says + £5.99) and you get 5 young plants. So that's 8 plants for just £4.95 p&p!! Fantastic deal. The buddleja aren't going to be despatched until middle of July but the helleborus should be despatched middle of June.

I'm very excited! Thanks again xx

Thanks, managed to get this offered as well!
  • Garden_Girl
    Garden_Girl Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    thank you so much for posting. Have just ordered both buddleja and hellebore for £4.95 - fabulous - thank you:beer::T
  • Dixi
    Dixi Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I also bought the Buddleja. Terrific bargain. I have used this nursery before and the plants have always been excellent quality and the staff very helpful over the phone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport