Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Wiggynut
    0 WOW
    Free Poster maker!
    • 9th Jul 07, 12:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Free Poster maker! 9th Jul 07 at 12:23 PM
    I was looking for threads concerning cheap film development (which I have now found!) and someone asked how to make their own poster.. ie print off parts of an image and then reassemble to make their own poster.

I now can't find that persons thread to let them know but I thought I'd share these links with everyone.

This one is free and it converts your image into segments and you can either print it off yourself or send the individual pieces to (ie photobox - use the free codes!! GOT THIS WRONG! converts to pdf and this is A4 - so better to print off on your own printer or use the local library - cheaper if black & white!) http://www.blockposters.com/

This instructables site is rather entertaining and mad! A guy on this site made a huge poster image that was mounted onto wooden blocks - I personally would just stick on the image on card or the wall - easier!

http://www.instructables.com/id/EN6F...V7JL/?ALLSTEPS

Hope that's helpful to a few people!

Last edited by Wiggynut; 26-07-2007 at 2:27 PM. Reason: updated with correct info.
    Light bulb moment April 07: 3,655 Oct 07: 2,220 now 0 - 3 years of Uni debt to be added at a later date
    now at Uni as a Mature student -update: now has a First Class BA!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

218Posts Today

2,371Users online

Martin's Twitter