We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 24/01 Win £150 daily, Experian Field of 2014 Dreams. f/b app

Options
Enter each weekday between 13th and 24th January to win £150.
You have to fill in the facebook app form, saying what your dream is for 2014 in one of a number of categories to enter.

https://www.facebook.com/ExperianUK/app_574123956006901

I'm surprised this one isn't already on here somewhere so apologies if it is and I missed it in my search. I'll add a note on regular comps in case its not.

Comments

• bluesooz
    bluesooz Posts: 7,267 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 14 January 2014 at 10:13AM
    Options
    thanks for comp:
    from T&Cs: - looks like an enter once and early type comp:

One entry per person.

During the Prize Draw Period, all successful entries submitted by 23.59 on the day prior to each prize draw will be included in that day’s draw and each subsequent prize draw during the Prize Draw Period. Successful entries submitted over the weekend of Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 January 2014 during the Prize Draw Period will be included in the following Monday’s prize draw. This gives an entrant up to a maximum of 10 chances to win a single prize if an entry is approved on 13 January 2014.
    A winner of the £150 prize will be drawn at random by 10.30 each working day during the Prize Draw Period starting on Tuesday 14 January 2014, with the final prize drawn on Monday 27 January 2014. The winner will be informed by 12:00 on the working day on which the draw is made by email to the email address submitted on entry. Should the winner not respond within two weeks of notification by email, a re-draw will take place at random and the notification and re-draw process will be repeated as above until all prizes are claimed.
    The winner of each daily prize draw will be paid by BACS bank transfer by the end of the working week following the week in which the winner’s details are received by the Promoter.
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What goes around-comes around
  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Link added to daily thread
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • JessicAhh
    JessicAhh Posts: 3,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Already here, I think - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4867781&highlight=experian+150

ETA - I will PM a BG to request a merge :)
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    do apologise didnt come up on a seacrh
    What goes around-comes around
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You only enter once too.
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport