We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

BBC Historical Drama Series DVDs -Elizabeth R / The 6 Wives of Henry VIII - £2.50 del

Options
autumngirl
autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 14 January 2014 at 5:58PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Not for everyone but a great price for these critically acclaimed classic BBC TV mini-series from the 70's - both £2.50 each with free p&p at Sainsbury's Entertainment

"Elizabeth R" (starring Glenda Jackson) - 8 hrs 43 mins
http://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/Films-TV/DVD/Glenda-Jackson/Elizabeth-R/product.html?product=E10011190

"The Six Wives of Henry VIII" - 535 mins
http://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/Films-TV/DVD/Anthony-Quayle/The-Six-Wives-Of-Henry-VIII/product.html?product=E10030376

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Sainsbury's Entertainment has confirmed these DVD titles will be available at this price online only, while stocks last. Delivery’s free.

As they're clearance items, they won't be restocked once they've sold through. This is the cheapest we found these titles, but do compare prices before buying. Thanks to autumngirl for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• bodacious
    Options
    thanks, but I think it would have been better to put these offers (that are in a similar vein and from the same website) into one thread rather than seperate ones.
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't agree, I wouldn't have seen these otherwise. Thanks autumngirl. :)
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • moonshine
    Options
    lutzi1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't have seen these otherwise.

why? They wouldn't have disappeared off the face of the earth! They'd just be in one thread telling you of all the tv mini series bargains you could find at the site.

Much better situation than one individual bargain being high up on the forum list but the other bargain dropping so far down the list you never saw it! If they were together you'd have been able to see them both :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport