🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

monday tall late starbucks £1.50 before 11am

Options
surfsister
surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 7 January 2014 at 7:08PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
http://www.starbucks.co.uk/promo/brighter-mondays

just had an email from starbucks:

Put a spring in your step on Monday morning
Hi,

We’d like to make Monday mornings a little brighter this January, with a tall latte for just £1.50 when you call into your local Starbucks before 11am.

It’s our way of helping you get your week – and your year – off to a great start. You could even treat a friend or a colleague to a handcrafted beverage and give their day a lift too.

See you bright and early!

My Starbucks Rewards

so you probably need a starbucks card. i still have the bespoke tenner on mine so will be there!!! then on to waitrose later for a free one!

ps please don't shoot the messenger and ramble on about tax etc!

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Starbucks has confirmed £1.50 tall lattes will be available before 11am every Monday in January (13, 20 & 27 Jan) at ALL stores and there's no max per customer. They usually cost £2.25, so it's not a huge saving, but worth knowing if you like a Starbucks latte.

Thanks to surfsister for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family