We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Moleskine London note book £4.70 on Amazon

Options
yorkieorchid
yorkieorchid Posts: 446 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 9 January 2014 at 10:52AM in It's gone, but was it any good?
This London Notebook (Moleskine City Pocket book) is only £4.70 on Amazon RRP £10.84 57% off.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/London-Notebook-Moleskine-City-Pocket/dp/888370617X/ref=sr_1_34?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&s=officeproduct&ie=UTF8&qid=1388867968&sr=1-34&keywords=moleskine+notebooks

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Amazon has said there's plenty of stock of this notebook, but that the price is subject to change. Delivery’s £3.30 on orders under £10. £4.70 is the cheapest we could find this notebook, but if the price goes up, it might not be the cheapest any more, so do double check. Thanks to yorkieorchid for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• lottiegirl
    lottiegirl Posts: 3,083 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks just ordered the moleskin passion music journal for 78p plus £4.48PP from amazon but through uk books direct.
    I tried to get this for OH xmas present from somewhere else prior to Christmas. I paid £10.58 then it got lost in the post ! they refunded me so pleased to have saved approx 1/2 the original cost.
  • yorkieorchid
    Options
    oooo thankyou Lottiegirl, i've just ordered one for a friend.
  • Dave_the_Ginger_Cat
    Options
    I've just had one delivered - it's lovely, but do check the measurements, it is quite a small one
    So many glitches, so little time...
  • redbiro
    redbiro Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    No wonder moles are diasappearing from the countryside:)
  • whitesatin
    whitesatin Posts: 2,088 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I bought 3 of those as table gifts for the men in the family at Christmas. All 3 are in London frequently, one works there every day. They seemed to be pleased with them. I also got them at a similar price.

I don't have any in front of me but, if I remember correctly, they are a few years old so maybe not bang up to date. Useful anyway.
  • dbramley
    dbramley Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Just a note: Delivery is no longer free - you need to spend a minimum of £10 now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport