E: 30/01 WEEKLY win a pamper package (fb)

Options
claire21
claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 27 December 2013 at 3:09PM in Game Over Archives
https://www.facebook.com/breakfreeholidays

We had so much fun with our Xmas Advent Calendar, and judging by your comments so did you. So we decided to kick off New Year with a fresh giveaway. Our new TV campaign says that “Mum deserves a holiday”. So if you know a mum in need of a Pamper Hamper simply like this picture and go to https://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/mum-needs-a-break to leave your details.

We’ll draw our first winner on 3rd January.

10. During the prize giveaway winners will be selected at random from the successful entries received and verified by the promoter and/or its agents.

Comments

• bluesooz
    bluesooz Posts: 7,247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks for comp - - there are five chances to win.

first week is here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=775517095796030&set=a.228529327161479.75302.112202168794196&type=1

from T&Cs:

a. To enter the prize giveaway each participant must click the “like” button on the prize giveaway post on the BreakFree Holidays Facebook page;

4. The promotion is a prize giveaway which will run for 37 consecutive days, and there will be a total of 5 prizes to be won. The promotion starts on 26 December 2013 and ends on 31 January 2014.

d. The number of entries allowed per person is restricted to one entry per person, per prize. Thus, in total 5 entries are permitted per person. Closing deadline for each entry is 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 January 2014 at 4 p.m. GMT. Once the closing deadline has passed, all entries are set to zero and re-entering the prize giveaway will be possible.

Entry form asks:
    Why deserves the mum you nominated a Pamper Hamper?

however as claire noted terms state:
    During the prize giveaway winners will be selected at random from the successful entries received and verified by the promoter and/or its agents

I can't actually find details of what the prize actually is except for the references to a pamper hamper

I'll add to the regular comp board
  • claire21
    Options
    Congratulations Rachel Millar! You nominated Jacquie Shepherd and you just won a ‘Spa Pampering Gift Set’ for her. Please have a look at your emails or send us your address details in a private message please.

We will post the next picture later this afternoon. Have a great day everyone. ^Chris
  • bluesooz
    edited 10 January 2014 at 1:19PM
    Options
    new week
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=783670601647346&set=a.228529327161479.75302.112202168794196&type=1

Like and share our photo then click here https://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/mum-needs-a-break and she could win our Pamper Hamper.

Entry closes at 4 pm each Thursday
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks Claire, I've had an email to say I won a pamper hamper for my best friend Sandie, she really deserves a treat as she's always doing things for everyone else without a thought for herself despite suffering from fibromyalgia & osteoarthritis, it'll really cheer her up as she's absolutely exhausted after caring for her friend's mum this week to give her friend a break
    Positivity is the key to success
  • claire21
    Options
    Lizd31 that's great to hear, lovely to win a prize for another person.
  • claire21
    Options
    Last day of this weeks draw
  • claire21
    Options
    Last draw now
  • freefan01
    freefan01 Posts: 4,427 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sorry claire21 but could you post up the link as I can't find this weeks anywhere ? Thanks
    Bestof2013-AcerLaptop,years supply of Lindt chocolate,Family to Spain,£500,13 bottles of Wine,iPhone 5,2 night island break,Pedal Bike&Helmet,HuntersWellies,TomTomGPSWatch,3 bottlesVodka
    Dec 2014 - DigitalRadio,Artwork,TekstaPuppy,2xSocks,Cushelle Koala,RoboFish,£50IcelandVouchers,DressingGown,CadburyHamper,
    AirwickSampleHamper
  • bluesooz
    Options
    T&Cs state that last weeks closes at 4pm today -and thats the last one
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income