🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

New Look Xmas Onesies £10

Options
bobsa1
bobsa1 Posts: 1,947 Forumite
edited 10 December 2013 at 6:58PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Just browsing the New Look site and saw that many of the fleece onesies have been reduced to £10

The heavyweight ones are reduced to £15 seem to have a good range of sizes
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/_/N-cm2?Ns=sort.price.uk%7C0&Ntt=onesie&filtered=1

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We've not heard back from New Look about this offer yet, so we don't know how long it's on for, or whether it's in-store as well as online (mum-of-3 below saw it in-store though). Delivery’s £3.95, or you can collect in-store for free. Thanks to bobsa1 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• lucys_mum
    Options
    :j Oooh foound just the one I wanted thank you... have posted the link to all the family and will now cross fingers :D
  • vwebster83
    Options
    Thanks for this :D pointed one out to DH, now just to cross my fingers for 21 days ;) x
  • loulou55
    loulou55 Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks op, ordered one each for me and hubby (some of the mens ones are reduced to £15) and one for my mum, couple more Xmas presents ticked off the list
  • mum-of-3
    mum-of-3 Posts: 665 Forumite
    Options
    This offer is instore too Mens, womens and teens
  • Estateprincess
    Options
    Does anyone know how small the small ladies ones are? My 10yr old niece would like a onesie for Xmas but as far as I can see only some of the ladies ones have feet and she prefers those. She normally wears age 11-12 so I was wondering if a small would fit?

Thank you
    2014 - This is Our Year :j
  • mum-of-3
    mum-of-3 Posts: 665 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know how small the small ladies ones are? My 10yr old niece would like a onesie for Xmas but as far as I can see only some of the ladies ones have feet and she prefers those. She normally wears age 11-12 so I was wondering if a small would fit?

Thank you

This teens one has feet http://www.newlook.com/shop/teens/underwear-and-nightwear/teens-pink-penguin-print-fairisle-onesie-_293874179
  • redroo555
    redroo555 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got the white ( forever friends) one instore for £24-99 went to the till and it came up at £15 :j still not marked down in store, so always a good idea to take to the till and check
    i keep losing weight, but it just keeps on finding me!!!!!!:D
  • vic.star
    vic.star Posts: 456 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone have any codes for new look? Desperately in need of some maternity wear!

P.S always worth keeping an eye on the facebook page too, they post the offer of the day up on there :)
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just for info: if you want to avoid postage - if they haven't got your size instore, you can order instore and get it delivered to your home for free :) (free postage that is, not completely free of charge :rotfl:)
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    edited 8 December 2013 at 9:57PM
    Options

Thank you

does she wear age 11-12 in New Look? The only reason I'm asking is that my daughter is 12, she got a couple of New Look teen onesies last xmas, both with feet, and neither fit her now, they are too short. My DD can wear ladies 6-8 pjs or in a onesie she'd be okay in a ladies 8-10.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport