We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Book Depository 50 offers in 25 hours - thurs 28th

Options
Pink_Teddy
Pink_Teddy Posts: 115 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 26 November 2013 at 2:12PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
The Book Depository is going to do another day of offers on Thursday 28th November.

50 books, 50 offers in 25 hours.

Starts 12noon Thursday 28th November GMT

Just a heads up! :-)

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/50booksoffer

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: The Book Depository has said told us this promotion will run from midday, Thu 28 Nov for 25 hours and there will be a new offer every half an hour, available while stocks last. Delivery’s free.

As we don't know what the promotions will be, we can't say whether the books included will be the cheapest available, so it's definitely worth doing a price comparison before buying to check it's the best deal around. Thanks to Pink Teddy for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• anamenottaken
    Options
    Thanks.

The previous occasion was 7 November. This is a much quicker repeat than before. It must be good for them.

Earlier this month most offers were sold out very quickly but I saw nothing I wanted whereas previously I had done and did make a purchase.
  • Pink_Teddy
    Options
    This is on TODAY, 12 noon GMT!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business