We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Asda 3 for £10 on door handles

Options
skintsaver_2
skintsaver_2 Posts: 543 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 12 November 2013 at 6:12PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Asda have their 3 for £10 on handles back in stock, it also includes door knobs in the offer.

http://direct.asda.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ASDA-Site/default/Search-Show?pmid=DIY-Doorhandles3for10

Hope it helps someone.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We've not heard back from Asda about this promotion, so we don't yet know how long it's on for, or if it's in-store as well as online. We'll update you once we know more. Delivery’s £2.95. Thanks to skintsaver for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
:TIf your happy and you know it clap your hands :T

Comments

• nottslass_2
    nottslass_2 Posts: 1,765 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks - You've saved me a few quid as I've been looking for some for a house I'm doing up .
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    Thanks helped me too as need handles to match the ones I put on doors downstairs. Shame no bathroom handle to match.
    V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • skintsaver_2
    Options
    I ordered a load as well for every door in my house lol
    :TIf your happy and you know it clap your hands :T
  • lucys_mum
    Options
    Brill - just what I was looking for - springs gone and needing to replace mine:j
  • SuperScrimper1
    Options
    Thanks skintsaver for the pointer, I actually need some door knobs. That said I checked the details of them on ASDA website and it states that they are 34mm in diameter, which is the size of a drawer knob or a cupboard door knob as opposed to a Room Door Knob which is about 55-65mm in diameter.
    Still keep them coming and regards to all the scrimpers and savers out there.
    Many Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family