🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Rude wrapping 75% code

Options
Cheapchick_2
Cheapchick_2 Posts: 1,090 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 12 November 2013 at 6:02PM in Discount codes & vouchers
This gives 70% and its BOGOF on Christmas stuff

HAIRBARE13

http://rudewrappings.co.uk/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Rude Wrappings has confirmed the 70% off code is valid with the 2for1 offer on Christmas wrapping paper, tags and cards until Sat 30 Nov. Delivery depends on the weight of the package, but standard delivery costs £1.75. Thanks to Cheapchick for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Denando
    Denando Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    70% code works, but it doesn't seem to be BOGOF, despite advertising at the top of the site. Still cheap though with the discount.
  • spotofbother_2
    Options
    Just ordered and can confirm that the 70% code works but no BOGOF with this code - even with 2 identical items rather than mix & match. A shame but still a good moneysaver.
    :think: Procrastination? Mmm, let me think about that ...

Useless fact - funerals are VAT exempt :A
  • Turkishdreamer
    Options
    I have had an email confirming despatch. It clearly states thst the BOGOF is automatic, 2 of the same item will be sent.
    I will report back when I get my delivery, which is predicted for the 18th November.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • deputydoguk
    Options
    An email from them

Hello,

Thanks for your order. The following is just a quick updateto let you know what happens next.

We printed orders off yesterday and start collating items. Anumber of the products advertised are ready for despatch on the 18thNovember, and so we will be sending your order out from the 19thNovember 2013 onwards.

The questions I get by email quite often are:

My BOGOF did not appear on the order?

We will organise the BOGOF on all Christmas productsautomatically, and so please do not worry. The reason the BOGOF did not show upon your order acknowledgement, is because, we don’t know how to make the systemupdate, without doubling the price!!!!! Stupid I know, and in an age oftechnology, we should be able to sort this, but you have to remember, thiswebsite was built with buttons and matchsticks, and zero technical skills likea web developer, hence the reason we can afford the offers.

Therefore, we acknowledge exactly what you have paid for,but we promise to send you the BOGOF and just do this when making up theorders.

• rabc_2
    Options
    I only got some of my order. The company has not been answering my emails for months.

This is a con and they have not fulfilled the xmas orders.

:mad:
  • *Jelly_Tots*
    Options
    The website is unavailable - looks like they have gone bust?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport