We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

'Free' red moustache mug (pay £4 p&p)

Options
lynsay_2
lynsay_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 22 October 2013 at 6:11PM in Freebies (low spend)
Hi ppl im new to this sorry if this has already been put on but iv found a free red moustache cup just pay £3.95 for postage cant wait to mine

http://nyla-rose.com/product/santa-moustache-mug/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Nyla Rose has confirmed this 'free' mug offer's on until Fri 1 Nov, subject to stock. While the mug's free, you'll need to pay £3.95 p&p. Max one per customer. Thanks to lynsay for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Fishingtime
    Options
    Hardly free if you have to pay nearly £4 P&P
    Owing on CC £00.00 :j

It's like shooting nerds in a barrel
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,982 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    lynsay wrote: »
    Hi ppl im new to this sorry if this has already been put on but iv found a free red moustache cup just pay £3.95 for postage cant wait to mine
    nyla-rose.com/product/santa-moustache-mug

Thanks for posting, direct link http://nyla-rose.com/product/santa-moustache-mug/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Spl1nml83
    Options
    ordered my mug today :-) think the postage is fair enough you can't expect these companies to be out of pocket when they do freebies.
    I came across Nyla-rose.com from their Facebook page, it is a really good page she always puts loads of special offers on and does competitions a few times a week to get more likers and always replies to messages and comments. The page is called Nyla Rose Gifts and Interiors if you search that it comes up on your Facebook page x S
  • Spl1nml83
    Options
    She does really nice vintage style dresses as well (1950's styles) and has started getting larger sizes in for curvier ladies, I think they go up to a 28 which is good for me! S xx
  • nikki299
    nikki299 Posts: 75 Forumite
    edited 23 October 2013 at 11:28PM
    Options
    Just tried to buy a jewellery stand from that site but after clicking "add to basket" 4 times and nothing happening i refreshed the page and now it says my ip address is blocked from the site!!! :(

Just a quick update, i posted a short message on their facebook page explaining what happened when i was trying to buy something. I expected an apology and a solution to the problem but instead they did not respond, deleted my comment and blocked me from posting on their page!! Very odd i thought they would be encouraging people to purchase from their website not alienating them. Needless to say i have "unliked" their facebook page and will not be purchasing anything from them EVER.
  • oldtrout
    oldtrout Posts: 129 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. Some gorgeous stuff.

Pity some people choose to whinge when it's clearly a new business and is doing it's best!

To whinger one ... free stuff often has P&P charges.

To whinger two ... not like you lost any money, just had a negative experience with a website. With your attitude, I'd be quite happy if you never shopped with me, EVER! :)

Dislike negative people!!
  • rey_12
    rey_12 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Very nice mug, Very ideal gift for Christmas.
  • nikki299
    nikki299 Posts: 75 Forumite
    edited 24 October 2013 at 8:12AM
    Options
    @ oldtrout, it may be a new business but they are clearly not doing their best. If they were, they would have helped me complete my purchase. How a company chooses to deal with complaints says a lot about them.
    I wasn't being negative, just merely sharing my experience.
  • Spl1nml83
    Options
    Hi Everyone, i have ordered a few times from this website now and I have spoken to the woman who runs it by email and on the phone (in fact her mobile number is on the website), my experience with them has always been brilliant, she is really nice and helpful and always gets back to any emails within literally 10 minutes which considering how busy they must be is pretty good! nikki maybe it is the way you complained, eg. i don't understand why you would post a message on a facebook wall for everyone to see when you could have easily rang the number on the website or emailed them, or even inboxed through facebook so it was dealt with privately, especially with it being a complaint, it might have looked like you were being a bit arsey? not having a go i am just saying....
    anyway, nice website and i have NEVER had anything but GREAT customer service from them, very polite and their facebook page is fab, always doing loads of giveaways which you can tell are genuine from the messages people put (the mug giveaway itself is pretty generous) S xx
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It took 3 tries, but I eventually got through the ordering process and have ordered something else in addition to the mug. Nice website :)
    52% tight
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family