🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

CATH KIDSTON Cowboy Mug in a Tin - £4.20

Options
autumngirl
autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 15 October 2013 at 12:51PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
  • Fine China mug
  • Comes in a co-ordinating tin so makes a sweet little gift
  • CK mugs in a tin usually retail elsewhere around £8-£10
  • Note - these "Spice"mugs are smaller than your typical average-sized mugs but are still perfect for children or for 'big kids' like me who prefer a smaller drink at bedtime and can't resist the cute design! :)
Available from a few different retailers at the reduced price of £4.20 at the moment (Not sure but I assume this design may have been discontinued, hence the cheaper price):

House of Fraser - free to collect in store:
http://m.houseoffraser.co.uk/Cath+Kidston+Cowboy+mug+in+tin/122432800,default,pd.html

[STRIKE]John Lewis - free to click & collect from JL / Waitrose stores:[/STRIKE] OUT OF STOCK
http://www.johnlewis.com/cath-kidston-cowboy-spice-mug/p618622?colour=Multi

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: House of Fraser has confirmed this mug is available at the reduced price of £4.20 online and in-store, while stocks last. Delivery's £3 or you can collect in-store, free. Thanks to autumngirl for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills