We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free material samples

Options
kara7758
kara7758 Posts: 161 Forumite
edited 9 October 2013 at 2:44PM in Freebies (no spend required)
No idea if this has been posted before so please bear with me.

Free material samples offered with free p&p.

Maybe good for crafters out there?

http://www.custom-curtains.co.uk/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Custom Curtains has confirmed anyone can request up to eight free 4cm x 4cm samples of material, subject to availability, with no obligation to buy. There are currently no plans to end the offer.

To get the samples, look through the fabric collections until you find a material you like, click on "get sample" (for up to eight samples) then proceed to the checkout. Fill in your details and the samples will be posted to you.

Thanks to kara7758 for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,982 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for posting.

Free Samples

Requesting Samples

You can request up to 8 samples Free of charge. To request your free samples simply browse through the products on this website and click 'Order Sample'. The sample will then be added to your shopping cart and along with any other samples you may have requested.
    Checkout

You will need to register with the site in order to receive your free samples. We need to obtain this information so that we can deliver the samples to you promptly.
    Please Note: You will not be charged delivery for your samples and they will normally be despatched to you in 3 days.
    Purchasing the Products

Once you have received your samples and you have selected your ideal fabric then you can simply login to the website using the details you entered when requesting the samples. Once logged in you will see the sample order and can proceed to purchase the product
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Dawn2220
    Options
    I sent for some samples when looking for new curtains. These samples are only 4" square and are intended for colour swatch matching. They are too small to make anything out of.:(
  • TIRkiz_2
    TIRkiz_2 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Options
    Ordered mine yesterday & they arrived today!

They were all different sizes but all useable for what i need them for.

Thanks OP
  • Pearla*Merle
    Options
    Cheers for this :)
    a penny picker upper. MFW approx 78% to go | FIRE 3 years worth (30% savings rate: now aiming for 40%!) | Normality is a paved road; it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it | Whatever you're meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible | The only thing you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport