Letter from Santa + extra's £2.50

Options
lilmiss1982
lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 24 September 2013 at 12:59PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
I'm probably going to get a load of stick for posting this as its only September but this seems a really good deal to me and I wanted to share it.

I think royal mail still do Santa letters for the price of a stamp but personalised one's can be quite expensive and this has extra's too.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/premium/santa-letters-direct/27021819

Personalised Letter from Santa

Each letter includes extras: Good Behaviour certificate, Reindeer photo, six-page activity booklet and personalised text from Santa

£4.99 for one letter (50% off) offer price £2.50
£9.98 for two letters (55% off) offer price £4.50
£14.97 for three letters (60% off) offer price £6.00

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Groupon has confirmed this Santa Letter offer will be available until midnight, Wed 25 Sep. There are 10,000 available and it's one order per person.

As other posters have noted, you can get free Santa letters via Royal Mail and you can buy them via charities such as NSPCC in exchange for a donation, but this one from Groupon (fulfilled by Santa Letters Direct) comes with extras. Thanks to lilmiss1982 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.

Comments

• m0nkeymrs01
    Options
    £4.99 for one letter (50% off)
    £9.98 for two letters (55% off)
    £14.97 for three letters (60% off)

Its worth noting these prices are before the discount, so I just paid £4.50 for two letters. Thanks OP.

Quidco as well.
  • lilmiss1982
    Options
    £4.99 for one letter (50% off)
    £9.98 for two letters (55% off)
    £14.97 for three letters (60% off)

Its worth noting these prices are before the discount, so I just paid £4.50 for two letters. Thanks OP.

Quidco as well.

Thanks for pointing that out I've updated the first post.
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • fatblackandwhite
    Options
    Thank you - just ordered. Never ordered from Groupon before - how long does it take for the confirmation email to come through? Thank you

Sorry - just arrived!
  • miss_emmajane
    Options
    Thanks OP! Just ordered one for my friend's little boy as part of his present, think he will love it :)
  • IrishRose12
    Options
    Thanks for this!! Have just ordered one for my class on top of the 2 for my kiddies
    Pay all debt off by Christmas 2024 £537/£3,500£1 a day challenge 2024 - £91/£730 Declutter a bag a week in 2024 6/52Lose 24lb - 3/24lbs Read 1 book per week - 5/52Pay off credit card debt 7/100%
  • natalie2011
    Options
    These are also lovely, my DD is 5 & she has had one every year and loves them.

Suggested donation is £5 but it is just a suggestion so for people who are unable to afford it or have lots of children you can give less.

Although remembering it is all for a good cause!

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-we-do/NSPCC-in-your-area/north-london-and-east-of-england/news/order-letter-from-santa/letter-from-santa_wda92254.html
  • jackomdj
    jackomdj Posts: 3,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A little more and not out yet but I always get my Christmas letters from the NSPCC where the money goes to a really good cause.
  • jackomdj
    jackomdj Posts: 3,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just seen that Natalie has posted the same thing :-)
  • natalie2011
    Options
    jackomdj wrote: »
    A little more and not out yet but I always get my Christmas letters from the NSPCC where the money goes to a really good cause.

Great minds & all that!!! :)
  • lilmiss1982
    Options
    I got them from the NSPCC past two years and been really happy with them, but my eldest noticed last year that his younger brother had got the same letter he got the previous year, so I've opted for theses as they'll be different from the NSPCC.
    I also think they will enjoy the extra's too.

Can always donate to the NSPCC without ordering a Santa letter to support there work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure