We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free Philosophy skin care collection & skin check @ selected Debenhams

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,983 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 1 October 2013 at 4:09PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Not tried myself, found on hduk, Thanks to mamof3

Join us at your nearest philosophy counter to receive
your free skin care collection 1
and your personalised skin check.
simply quote: "beauty sleep", no purchase necessary.

philosophy skin care collection consists of purity made simple cleanser 30ml, the microdelivery exfoliating wash 30ml, hope in a jar moisturizer 7ml, living grace fragrance 1.5ml. no purchase required, subject to availability and while stocks last.

philosophy and free skin care collection offer
is available at debenhams

london clapham junction, belfast, bristol, chester, dundee,
glasgow, manchester trafford, meadowhall,
newcastle, silverburn

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Debenhams has confirmed you can get a free skin check and samples at Philosophy counters in these Debenhams stores: London Clapham Junction, Belfast, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Dundee, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester Trafford, Meadowhall, Newcastle, Silverburn and Plymouth. The exact samples will be based on your skin. It's an on-going offer but subject to availability. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• twig1_2
    twig1_2 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    Options
    Would this be the event Thursday to Saturday? Have you already done this yet? No one at my Debenhams just a notice advertising the beauty sleep event .
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,983 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    twig1 wrote: »
    Would this be the event Thursday to Saturday? Have you already done this yet? No one at my Debenhams just a notice advertising the beauty sleep event .

No, sorry I havent tried it as none of the selected Debenhams are near me. People on hduk said it is working though if thats any help?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Sundaysgirl
    Options
    Thanks OP, picked this up today, lovely lady served us. We were given 7ml hope in a jar day and night moisturisers, purity cleanser sachet and 4ml when hope is not enough serum - so quite different from advertised but better IMO and great sized samples :)
    MFW 2017 #123 2018: £1,852.64/£39,200 (4.7%)
  • Football_Geek
    Options
    I travelled 90 mins to Debenhams at Clapham Junction. The assistant behind the Philosophy counter at the store knew nothing about this offer.

It seems very inefficient of the store.

Does anyone have the link?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills