Joules: weekly planners (£2.70 was £9) and mens polo top (£19 from £65)

Options
CasperBloomberg
CasperBloomberg Posts: 80 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 24 September 2013 at 2:53PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Weekly planners, 2 designs - £2.70 each

Horse:
http://www.joules.com/Outlet/Home/A4weeklyplannr/Weekly-Wall-Planner/Horse?id=N_A4WEEKLYPLANNR|HORSE

Dog:
http://www.joules.com/Outlet/Home/A4weeklyplannr/Weekly-Wall-Planner/Dog-Print?id=N_A4WEEKLYPLANNR|DOGPRNT

These planners work out as a nice gift for next year as there is no date printed on the pages. They are just a weekly planner with days of the week on. The only date is on the outer polythene packaging but this peeled off very easily to leave in tact packaging and no date.

In the outlet they also have these long sleeved mens polo shirts, reduced from £64.95 to £18.95. My OH loves these.

http://www.joules.com/Outlet/Men/Emmett/Mens-Long-Sleeve-Polo/Red?id=O_EMMETT|SCARLET

Have also posted code for 15% off full price items and free delivery on all items on vouchers board. Valid till October 27th.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Joules has confirmed these wall planners are available online only while stocks last (though has said there's a fair amount of stock still available). Delivery's £1. Thanks to CasperBloomberg for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• autumngirl
    Options
    These look really cute, thank you! Think I'll get some for myself to use as meal planners as well as some for gifts.

Do you know roughly how many pages are contained please? (I assume they are the type of planner with tear off paper pages rather than the ones with a wipeable surface which you can write on)
  • birksy9
    Options
    I received mine yesterday & no not reusable, but you do get 60 A4 sheets. :T
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    birksy9 wrote: »
    I received mine yesterday & no not reusable, but you do get 60 A4 sheets. :T

Thank you birksy9. 60 sheets is great value! :)

In fact I wasn't expecting so many sheets so I've probably ordered more than I needed but I'll use one for blog planning too.
  • malmesbury_2
    Options
    Thank you these look lovely! There's also 5% cash back on quidco!
    NOV Tesco CC .£3450...0% til JAN2021.
    HBCARD: £1193 holiday
  • autumngirl
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    malmesbury wrote: »
    Thank you these look lovely! There's also 5% cash back on quidco!

Topcashback too! Mine has tracked already so really pleased. Fab deal :)
  • CasperBloomberg
    Options
    I thought to add that the planner paper is actually very good quality, much better than I had expected from a weekly planner. Quite thick in fact.

Also although the design is described as horse and dog, as you go through the design changes so for example the horse one starts as 5 pages of horse in wellies then a dalmation, mouse, duck, rabbit, guines pig, dachsund in heels, donkey ... and so on. All same style of humorous cartoon.
  • autumngirl
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I thought to add that the planner paper is actually very good quality, much better than I had expected from a weekly planner. Quite thick in fact.

Also although the design is described as horse and dog, as you go through the design changes so for example the horse one starts as 5 pages of horse in wellies then a dalmation, mouse, duck, rabbit, guines pig, dachsund in heels, donkey ... and so on. All same style of humorous cartoon.

Even better! I just love anything with guinea pigs on and these sound fab so thanks again :)
  • erniethemilk
    Options
    Thanks just got one for a christmas pressie and free delivery :-)
    Just started comping - Wins - January 2011 - £10 sports Direct Voucher, Fru Tea bags, No7 Mascara
    Feb wins - The lovers 3d Bluray. March Wins - One born every minute book :T
    Thanks everyone who posts comps
  • princessfufu
    Options
    Many thanks for this - just ordered 2 - why not!!! Love planners and organisers, now on the hunt for next years diary!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure