Free Stoptober Kit

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 24 September 2014 at 2:16PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Public Health England has told us there are plenty of packs available, from now until the end of October. The pack is available here.

If you're giving up, MSE's running its own Stoptober challenge on the Forum. Join up and join in :) Good luck everyone!

Back to the original post...

http://webformregistration.com/register/707/337/74?_msai=1511105

Join the 28 day stop smoking challenge to receive your free pack with some great freebies, plus get daily tips and advice on the go.

T&C's https://stoptober.smokefree.nhs.uk/terms/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    I think all you get is a quit smoking help cd and a calendar?
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    emweaver wrote: »
    I think all you get is a quit smoking help cd and a calendar?

No idea, the website says its full of support tools to help you get through the 28 days.

Personally I havent applied but if anyone is trying to give up smoking then it could be handy even if it is just a cd? Every little helps ;)
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    It says : We will send you this pack and there is a photo of the pack next to this text.
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    emweaver wrote: »
    It says : We will send you this pack and there is a photo of the pack next to this text.

It also says: its full of support tools to help you get through the 28 days

As I already stated above.

As I have also said it could be handy for some people but obviously not everybody which is the same as every post on here to be fair.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure