We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

St.Ives Apricot Face Scrub - £1.99 instead of £4ish.

Options
RaFires
RaFires Posts: 54 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 11 September 2013 at 9:28PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Sorry if already posted. Tesco are currently selling the St. Ives Apricot Blemish Fighting Scrub (150ml) for £1.99. It is normally around £4, so half price, although wasn't marked as on offer on the shelf. I think this is a good price, as lovely product. In store and online. Hope this is useful to someone. :o

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=260541366

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Tesco has confirmed this facial scrub is available online and in-store for £1.99, until Mon 16 Sep, subject to availability. This is currently the cheapest available, though it’s always worth doing a price comparison before buying. Thanks to RaFires for sharing this offer.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• hvd201
    hvd201 Posts: 712 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Fantastic product, my favourite face scrub and I've tried so many, including Lancome, Elemis, Clean and Clear, No7, Olay, Nivea, Simple, Soap and Glory etc etc.

An absolute bargain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family