Franz Ferdinand : 3 track live EP from Amazon

Options
dlusman
dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 27 August 2013 at 8:55PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Free download from Amazon -

3 live versions of tracks from the new Franz Ferdinand album

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EALAHKI/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We’ve been in touch with Amazon and it says that the download is available till Sun 15 Sep and there is no restriction on the number of downloads. Thanks to dusmanl for sharing. See other free MP3s in MSE's TuneChecker

Click 'reply' below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren't sure how it all works, watch our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• forever.insane
    Options
    My god, I understand why I haven't heard about them in years. Terrible. Sounds more like a debut EP then new stuff. Even if it were a debut EP, my only advice would be to give up now.

Cheers for posting though.
    Thought for the day: each generation of mankind tends to hug the illusion of having reached the culmination of human achievement. Yet, as we scoff at our groping ancestors, so our descendants will surely scoff at us.

-C.F Harriss - Worthing at War - August 17 1941
  • Aniallation
    Options
    Actually this is really good and if you are a fan of Franz you'll love it. Their latest album is getting a lot of brilliant reviews and is regarded as their best since the first (even though the 2nd is my favourite).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure