We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Cadbury's creations half price at Sainsburys

Options
Legacy_user
Legacy_user Posts: 0 Newbie
edited 20 August 2013 at 12:02PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Hi, first time posting in this forum so not 100% on the rules ect.

But I've just come back from Sainsburys and my favourite chocolate was half price so thought I'd let you all know! :)

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/index.jsp

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Sainsbury's has confirmed Cadbury's Marvellous Creations 200g bars (Cookie Nut and Jelly Pop Candy varieties) are half price in-store and online until Tue 3 Sep, subject to availability.

We compared prices on MySupermarket, but as prices change, it’s always worth a quick check before buying. Thanks to laurenpurdy123 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• lovingtescoforever
    Options
    Bought two bars the other day. Somehow gone :EasterBun :o
  • andthethreebears
    Options
    Thanks- it's my favourite too! The pink one, the green one is close second though!
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    Options
    I seen this posted on HUKD's yesterday... is the 200g bar (now £1.24) the same size as what B&M and HomeBargains sell for £1.49? I was going to try one as never tried them before but forgot to look out for them while in both stores today.
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
  • lovingtescoforever
    Options
    vicx wrote: »
    I seen this posted on HUKD's yesterday... is the 200g bar (now £1.24) the same size as what B&M and HomeBargains sell for £1.49? I was going to try one as never tried them before but forgot to look out for them while in both stores today.

Yup! 200g for £1.24 :) not a bad price!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,937 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    There is a new one.
    Cola pretzel & honeycomb :drool:
    Sounds amazing :grin:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport