Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 8th Aug 13, 1:54 PM
    • 12,162Posts
    • 39,176Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Free Classical MP3 downloads every month with newsletter sign up
    • 8th Aug 13, 1:54 PM
    0 WOW
    Free Classical MP3 downloads every month with newsletter sign up 8th Aug 13 at 1:54 PM
    http://www.theclassicalshop.net/NewsLetterSignUp.aspx

Get FREE mp3s every month
    Stay up-to-date with all the latest CLASSICAL NEWS
    Keep informed about our SPECIAL OFFERS
    See the NEW RELEASE highlights from over 80 LABELS
    Visit the ever popular EDITORS CORNER
    Example newsletters from past months can be viewed here: Example 1, Example 2, Example 3.

If you would like to be added to the Classical Shop e-Newsletter mailing list, fill in your name and e-mail address below and then click submit. Your name will be added to our mailing list and you will start receiving our newsletter around the beginning of each month.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We’ve been in touch with the Classical Shop and it’s assured us that signing up the newsletter is completely free and your details won’t be shared with any other company. You’ll receive one email and mp3 per month, and can unsubscribe at any time. Thanks to sarah1972 for posting.

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-01-2016 at 11:46 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • ClassicMad
    • By ClassicMad 14th Aug 13, 9:10 AM
    • 99 Posts
    • 61 Thanks
    ClassicMad
    • 14th Aug 13, 9:10 AM
    An album per month, not just "a" MP3
    • 14th Aug 13, 9:10 AM
    Just a note to say that you usually get a whole album to download, not just a track... and you get great service from this company too!
    • Lisey Loo
    • By Lisey Loo 14th Aug 13, 1:53 PM
    • 328 Posts
    • 470 Thanks
    Lisey Loo
    • 14th Aug 13, 1:53 PM
    • 14th Aug 13, 1:53 PM
    Ooooooh nice find OP, thanks!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,935Posts Today

4,951Users online

Martin's Twitter