Lidl half price weekend offers 3/4 August

Options
mabelcable
mabelcable Posts: 90 Forumite
First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
edited 30 July 2013 at 7:02PM in Gone off!
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Lidl is offering a case of 24 Pepsi cans for £5.88. It hasn't confirmed which stores the Pepsi 24-packs will be available at just yet, but we'll update you once we know more.

This is the cheapest we've found 24 cans of Pepsi (next cheapest is £6 at Tesco) though it’s always worth doing a price comparison before buying. Thanks to mabelcable for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

In Glasgow:

Braemoor Lamb Shank in Red Wine and Rosemary Gravy or Mint 450grm £1.74
Fresh British Potatoes 1.5KG 69p
Case Deal 24 X 330ML Pepsi, Diet Pepsi or Pepsi Max £5.88
Less than 25p per can
Hope this helps someone.
Mabel

Comments

• pakokelso93
    pakokelso93 Posts: 255 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Cans of Pepsi is good!
    PK! :money:
  • dannodw
    dannodw Posts: 716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    We have a half price Pork Shank in a Peppercorn sauce here in the North East of England selling at £1.74.

Also have the potatoes and pepsi on offer.
  • NoGoodNamesLeft
    Options
    dannodw wrote: »
    We have a half price Pork Shank in a Peppercorn sauce here in the North East of England selling at £1.74.

Also have the potatoes and pepsi on offer.

Same in the North West. Shame really as I've been wanting to try the lamb.
  • VitaK
    VitaK Posts: 651 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    In our part of North West (Wigan) its the Lamb Shanks on offer.
  • NoGoodNamesLeft
    Options
    Cumbria is definitely the pork. Hopefully we'll get the lamb another time.
  • Samwoodpecker
    Options
    Although Tesco are charging £6 for 24x250 ml cans of Pepsi, they also give a their voucher for 5p off a litre of petrol for each purchase made.
  • EstherH
    EstherH Posts: 1,150 Forumite
    Options
    Hi can anyone tell me how many the lamb/pork shank (whichever it turns out to be in my area) feed please? Is it individual portions or more? Esther
    Second purse £101/100
    Third purse. £500 Saving for Christmas 2014
    ALREADY BANKED:
    £237 Christmas Savings 2013
    Stock Still not done a stock check.
    Started 9/5/2013.
  • NigeWick
    NigeWick Posts: 2,717 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    EstherH wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me how many the lamb/pork shank (whichever it turns out to be in my area) feed please? Is it individual portions or more? Esther
    The lamb shank package weighs a pound. Quite a lot of that's going to be bone so I doubt you'll get enough meat for more than two people. It is entirely possible (although I believe unlikely) that there's just the one piece inside which will perhaps only do one person. Aldi's lamb shank packages have two pieces in and do for SWMBO and myself.
    The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract.
    Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Nothing for me this week :( .

I look fwd to a lie-in on Saturday ;)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • dciuk
    Options
    Although Tesco are charging £6 for 24x250 ml cans of Pepsi, they also give a their voucher for 5p off a litre of petrol for each purchase made.
    The Lidl offer is on the 330ml size, so be aware this is not a direct comparison, you would need to work out the price per ml and then decide on the actual value the fuel voucher is worth, but yes Tesco might work out better value.
    Farmfoods normally sell a case of 24 cans of 330ml Pepsi for £6 and normally have vouchers available either through door to door leaflets or by signing up to their online newsletter for money off total spend (eg £2.50 off £25), which would make their deal better than Lidl if purchased as part of a larger shop. Farmfoods also sell cases of 24 Vimto; 7up and Tango for the same price. For those that prefer Coca Cola/Diet Coke they recently had an offer for 2 x 24 can multipacks for £12, but I am unsure if that offer is still running
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure