Free Fisher Price Imaginext Goody Bag @ Smyths Toy Stores

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 23 July 2013 at 5:58PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We contacted Fisher Price and it told us the vast majority of the initial 20,000 Goody Bags are still available. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

http://www.questclub.co.uk/#pack-request

Simply enter your name and your parents email address
into the Imaginext ID card and we'll send you a confirmation
email for you to print off and take to your nearest
Smyths store where a Goody Bag will be waiting for you!

1611665_1.jpg

Promotion starts on the 15th of July 2013. The sample giveaway will finish when all 20,000 samples have been claimed or by the 30th December 2013, whichever is earlier.

A maximum of three Fisher-Price Imaginext Quest Club Goody Bags permitted per household
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• mad&jon
    mad&jon Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    Picked my goody bag up from Castle Vale Smyths and they stated they had "loads" of stock.

Good little freebie, kept my boys entertained for a while, Stickers, toy figure, puzzles etc.

Hope this helps someone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport