Branston beans 4 for 1.00

Options
meg72
meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 23 July 2013 at 12:28PM in Food shopping & groceries
Was pleased to see these in Asda again, cheapest I have seen for a while, time to stock up again I think.

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp-_-sub_title#/product/17558460

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Asda has confirmed Branston Baked Beans (4 x 410g) are available online and in-store for £1 until Wed 31 Jul, subject to availability. This is the cheapest we've found this brand of beans, though it’s always worth doing a price comparison before buying to check. Thanks to meg72 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
Slimming World at target

Comments

• skivenov
    skivenov Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Options
    They normally are in Lidl.
    Yes it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?
    Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute?
  • bcl999
    bcl999 Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    meg72 wrote: »
    Was pleased to see these in Asda again, cheapest I have seen for a while,
    Yes, they've been £1.25 recently.
  • fionajbanana
    fionajbanana Posts: 1,611 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know when the offer ends? Asda are crap for informing customers when offers end. The other 3 -their offer end dates are easy to find.

How to find out when an offer at Sainsburys finishes is to look at the large promo sign on the shelf and look at the numbers on the bottom right hand corner - the last 6 figures is the end date. Which is 99% of the time a Tuesday.
  • meg72
    meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Does anyone know when the offer ends? Asda are crap for informing customers when offers end. The other 3 -their offer end dates are easy to find.

How to find out when an offer at Sainsburys finishes is to look at the large promo sign on the shelf and look at the numbers on the bottom right hand corner - the last 6 figures is the end date. Which is 99% of the time a Tuesday.

Sorry No Asda do not put offer dates anywhere and I find if I ask at CS they say they dont know. My policy with them is to get an offer when I see it.
    Slimming World at target
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport