We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Sainsburys half price sale

Options
monkeysareus
monkeysareus Posts: 14 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 3 July 2013 at 12:40PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Sainsbury's has confirmedthe sale is on online and in-store until Tue 23 Jul. We found this Delonghi kettle for £35 instead of £70, but while it’s the cheapest we found, it's always worth doing a price comparison before buying. Thanks to monkeysareus for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Hi just to let you know sainsburys have a half price sale, picked up a £80.00 microwave today for £39.00:D
Lots of other bargains as well.
Give it a try.

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Popped into the Colney branch early yesterday morning in the hope that the Babyliss Big Hair styler was half price - no such luck. But I picked up loads of kitchen gadgets at half price so left happy :)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • EMMAP
    EMMAP Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    My parents got a delonghi kettle half price and then more money off with nectar points :)
    Debt free 6th December 2014 :)

'Kindness is a simple act to show someone that you see them and that they're worth it'
  • Hazc
    Hazc Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if these are in the sale as such but got some plastic 40cm plant pots for £1.75 today and a 35cm one for £1.25. They also had some slightly smaller ones, didn't catch the size but they were 75p I think. They are nice thick sturdy ones and they were in black, green and ceramic colours
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hazc wrote: »
    Not sure if these are in the sale as such but got some plastic 40cm plant pots for £1.75 today and a 35cm one for £1.25. They also had some slightly smaller ones, didn't catch the size but they were 75p I think. They are nice thick sturdy ones and they were in black, green and ceramic colours

Yes, they are in the sale - I got some yesterday. As Hazc says, they're nice & sturdy, just need to drill a few holes in the bottom for drainage.

I also bought one for my mum to keep in the shed to store her tools in.

Hazc, you say ceramic, I say terracotta :D
  • Hazc
    Hazc Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Terracotta is possibly a better description.

I managed to just stab out the bottom holes with a screwdriver and it was quite easy, they just popped through, too lazy to drill - just for info, if anyone else is as lazy as me
  • yummymummy20032007
    Options
    Just got back from sainsburys in Bournemouth castle point and noticed all the clothes put altogether on the rails. So asked the sales assistant is the sale starting soon to which she confirmed the clothes sale is starting tomorrow:) not sure about children's but women's deffo.
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,942 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My store has K!lner range of jars/bottles all half price. Good if you like to make jams/preserves and want to give as gifts.

HTH someone.
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: HSC Winter Panel 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens 15/24
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 5 July 2013 at 4:08PM
    Options
    strings of solar fairy lights half price - blue only - string of 20 for £6 or string of 50 for £14. You can have them static or flashing.

The white fairy lights aren't in the sale - but apparently were last week - but there are other white solar lights that are.

Kilner jars & bottles in my local have only 1/3 off, rather than 1/2 :(
  • irwellgirl
    irwellgirl Posts: 173 Forumite
    Options
    When does the childrenswear sale begin please?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport