E: 12/06 (midnight) Win a Chrysler Delta with The Sunday Times (opens 9 June)

Options
This is a Sunday Times competition, but is single entry, not an hourly competition.

THE COMPETITION OPENS ON 9 JUNE 2013 - ENTRIES MADE BEFORE THEN WILL NOT COUNT.

The Sunday Times is giving away a unique Man of Steel branded Chrysler Delta S-Series collector's edition family hatchback, registered and taxed for one year.

They are also giving away tickets to the premiere of the new Superman film Man of Steel.

In Man of Steel, Superman comes to earth as an infant from this doomed planet. Name the planet:

A. Earth
B. Krypton :)
C. Pluto

https://www.offersinthetimes.com/chrysler9jun/

One entry per person.

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    This is now live :-)
  • lilrahi
    lilrahi Posts: 1,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Man of Steel premiere tickets is an hourly
    You'll have to speak up; I'm wearing a towel
  • lilrahi
    lilrahi Posts: 1,483 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if you have to have a license?
    You'll have to speak up; I'm wearing a towel
  • Elsbells21
    Elsbells21 Posts: 1,702 Forumite
    Options
    lilrahi wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have to have a license?

It doesn't state in the terms that you need one, so you can always argue your case ;)

TERMS & CONDITIONS: The prize draw is open to all UK residents age 18 years or over. One entry per person. Employees of Warner Bros, Chrysler or anyone connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter. The competition starts at 00.01 on June 9, 2013 and closes at 23:59 on June 12, 2013. Draw will take place on June 13, 2013 and winners will be notified within seven days. Entrants ​will be eligible to win by correctly answering ​the question above, and by providing ​the​ required contact information. The winner will receive a unique Man of Steel TM branded Chrysler Delta S-Series collector's edition family hatchback ​. The Delta S-Series exterior features include: 18-inch Dark Steel Alloy Wheels, Dark Steel Grille, Optional Black Roof, Full Black Tailgate, Body Coloured Door Handles, Body Coloured Lower Body, Twin Chrome Tailpipes, S-Series Badging. Interior features include: Interior Enhanced by MomoDesign, Blue&Me with 8 Steering Wheel Buttons, Piano-Black Interior Accents, Rain & Headlamp Sensor, Auto Diming Rear Mirror, Climate Control, Cruise Control. The car will be registered and taxed for one year. The prize does not include insurance or petrol. Promoter is Times Newspapers Limited. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names and county for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by TNL or any associated or subsidiary company of NI Group Limited.
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Please click expired :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family