🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Free coupon for Danio yoghurt (must have Twitter)

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 18 June 2013 at 8:03PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://danio.co.uk/ultimatebreak/

Here at danio we are all about making your break substantially better. That's why we're giving you a free danio super thick, super tasty yogurt.

To get your free coupon, just sign-in with twitter to verify that you tweeted to our #makemybreak hashtag.

View our terms and conditions

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: You'll have to authorise MakeMyBreak to use your Twitter account (read Tweets from your timeline, see who you follow, and when you follow new people, update your profile and post Tweets for you) to get the coupon, but you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the Applications tab of your Twitter settings. Big thanks for sarah1972 for the great spot!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family