E: 06/04 (4pm) Win upto £750 (FB app)

Options
https://www.facebook.com/wongacom/app_132326063615743

t's time for some horseplay, so pick your favourite to win:
  • Up to £750 1st prize (50% of total)
  • Up to £450 2nd prize (30% of total)
  • Up to £300 3rd prize (20% of total)
We’ll add £1 to the prize money each time 5 people enter. Share with friends to increase the total (up to £1,500). Plus, there's a £100 prize draw for anyone who picks a horse that doesn't run.
*Katie*

Comments

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 30 March 2013 at 9:24AM
    Options
    Win a share of the prize money by picking The Grand National Winner. You get one pick a day and extra one for sharing, inviting and tweeting.

https://www.facebook.com/wongacom/app_132326063615743
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Terms and Conditions
    1. You don’t need to have ever taken out a wonga.com loan to enter.
    2. To enter the sweepstakes you need to:
      • be a UK resident;
      • be 18+; and
      • have either:
        1. authorised the Grand National Facebook app;
        2. picked one or more horse within the Grand National Facebook app;
        3. clicked a link on a wall post from a friend on Facebook;
        4. clicked an link on an invite from a friend on Facebook; or
        5. clicked a link on a tweet from someone you follow on Twitter.
    3. The promotion is due to end at 4pm on Saturday 6th April 2013. However, we reserve the right to extend the promotion.
    4. A maximum of 1 horse pick will be automatically generated per day through the app. Extra picks may be generated by sharing, inviting friends (on Facebook) or clicking the tweet button within the app and sending the tweet (via Twitter). A maximum of 1 extra ticket may be automatically generated per day by either sharing or clicking the tweet button and by inviting 5 friends on Facebook.
    5. All picks (horses chosen) will be displayed within the app.
    6. The winning horse will be the horse that wins the John Smith's Grand National 2013 at Aintree at 16:15 on Saturday 6th April 2013.
    7. The main prize pool will start at £100 and will be capped at £1500. Wonga.com will add £1 to the prize pool for every 5 unique entrants that enter the sweepstakes from £100 onwards. There will also be an additional £100 prize draw made up of those who have chosen a horse that is a non-runner. Those in the prize draw will get an additional entry for every non-runner that they have picked (e.g. if you have picked 7 horses that do not run you will get 7 entries into the £100 prize draw.)
    8. There will be three prize draws for those who have selected the horse that wins the Grand National race. The prize pool will be split between the three draws; first place receives 50% of the prize pool, second place receives 30% of the prize pool and third place receives 20% of the prize pool. The draw will take place on Monday 8th April 2013 at midday and winners will be announced as stated above shortly after.
    9. In order to claim the prizes, winners will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the winners being announced. If the winner(s) do not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, a new winner(s) will be randomly drawn from all the correct entries received. If any winner doesn‘t respond to an email from us by the end of the promotion period, a new winner will be drawn from the remaining entrants that chose the winning horse.
    10. Any images are for illustration purposes only.
    11. Winners agree to let us display their first name, Facebook username and Facebook profile picture on our website and Facebook page to inform other customers of the winners.
    12. Unless the entrant states otherwise, entering the sweepstakes will allow us to use the entrant's details in future marketing activities and communications.
    13. The competition is not open to wonga.com employees or their direct relations.
    14. We reserve the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time and for any reason without notice, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.
    15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to us, not to Facebook.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Positivity is the key to success
  • cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,632 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Is anyone else having a problem with this today, I click on the link and it takes me to my home page. I have searched on FB for Wonga and cannot find it?
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
  • trev1976
    trev1976 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    cinders59 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having a problem with this today, I click on the link and it takes me to my home page. I have searched on FB for Wonga and cannot find it?

Yeah same here:mad:
  • Paperwrist1
    Options
    I had the same problem but luckily they just posted on facebook so I was able to get to the page I copied the link and it seemed to work so I hope it does for you guys too :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wongacom/83570793818?id=83570793818&sk=app_132326063615743
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure