E: 18/04 Win 7-night trip to Norway (accomm./flights)(fb app.)(DAILY ENTRY)

Options
COMP. IS CALLED DAILY CHALLENGE BUT TERMS SAY 1 ENTRY PER PERSON, SO NOT 100% SURE IF IT IS DAILY ENTRY. THERE WILL BE A NEW QUESTION EVERY DAY. WILL ONLY FIND OUT 2MORO IF WE CAN ENTER MORE THAN ONCE :) Link put in daily thread. Can always remove it with my James Bond eraser pencil/penknife/poison dart :cool:

https://www.facebook.com/visitnorway.co.uk?sk=app_496224507080634

ANSWER FOR TUESDAY, 26 MARCH = LYNGEN ALPS

2. This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years and over, except employees of Innovation Norway and their agencies, families and friends and persons connected with the organisation & promotion of this competition. Residents of other countries are excluded from entry.
3. Entries must be received by April 18, 2013.

1. Entries are limited to one per person.
2. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
3. Innovation Norway cannot accept responsibility for non-receipt or loss of entries due to technical failures such as loss of internet connection.
4. No purchase is necessary.

1. No correspondence will be entered into, apart from point 2 below.
2. The prize winner will be notified within 2 weeks of winning the prize. The winners' name will be made available upon request.
3. Innovation Norway reserves the right to amend these prize draw rules at any time, without prior notification.
4. The winner will be drawn from all correct entries at random.
Prize
1. A 7-night holiday for two persons including return flights with Norwegian from London Gatwick to Tromsø, 6 overnight stays all on a B&B basis and rental car. Also included is body rafting, a whale safari, a nature safari by boat, a guided fishing trip, a train journey with Ofotbanen and a visit to Polar Zoo. The holiday must be taken between 3rd July – 31st August 2013, and is subject to date restrictions, availability and restricted space. No cash alternatives. Prize subject to availability. Winners must hold a valid UK passport and UK driving licence, and be over 18 years old. Winners are responsible for their own travel insurance. Fuel for the rental car is not included in the prize and must be covered by the winners. All UK travel must be covered by the winners.

2. Innovation Norway reserves the right to change the prize to one of equal value, should circumstances require this.
General
1. Personal details will not be passed onto third parties or other organisations without prior permission of entrants, except where this is essential for the fulfillment of prizes.
2. These Prize Draw Rules are governed by the laws of England. The promoter is Innovation Norway, 5th Floor, Charles House, 5 Lower Regent Street, London SW1Y 4

Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners~Laurence Sterne
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others~George Orwell

Comments

• secretshopper75
    Options
    Where can you play golf under the Midnight Sun?
    Learn more here!

Trondheim

North Cape

Lofoten :j
  • an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Where can you see puffins, northern gannets, eagles and other sea birds?
    Learn more here!

Trondheim
    Brønnøysund
    Gjessvær <- :)
  • Monkey_Chinchilla
    Options
    When I entered today I was told I'd won an instant prize but it didn't tell me what it was, just asked for my address to send it to me. Anybody have any ideas what that is all about?
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    When I entered today I was told I'd won an instant prize but it didn't tell me what it was, just asked for my address to send it to me. Anybody have any ideas what that is all about?

I think you have won a hat

prize-bergans.jpg

This prize from Bergans of Norway, in a wool and acrylic mix, will ensure your head stays warm and cosy. Complete with Bergans of Norway’s embroidered logo and a retro inspired design, ensure your head stays stylish with the Fletten Hat! Available in Grey Melange and Winter Sky colours. Read more about Bergans.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Tea_Pea_Dee
    Tea_Pea_Dee Posts: 3,978 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options

MARCH 29 ANSWER = LOTOFEN ISLANDS

(Congrats monkey chinchilla. I think you should pick the blue hat because the grey one will clash with your fur ;))

Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners~Laurence Sterne
  • Monkey_Chinchilla
    Options

March 30

The world's strongest Maelstrom

(Ps thanks Tea Pea Dee - good advice)
  • an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sunday

Kirkenes
  • Tea_Pea_Dee
    Tea_Pea_Dee Posts: 3,978 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options

• grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Tuesday
    Where is today's Instagram from?

Bergen

Kirkenes

Tromsø

Is where link takes you, so assume that's the correct answer ;)
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Wednesday

To go kayaking in Vesterålen, you'll need:
    Learn more here!

Just yourself

A wet suit

A kayak

Is my answer after reading the link ;)

Good luck all :) !
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport