We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 01/04 Win Sony Prizes (FB App) – Daily

Options
Crack the eggs to be entered into the daily draw

Sony UK facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SonyUK

Link to App https://www.facebook.com/SonyUK/app_529139600470144

T&C

Prizes:

The daily drawswill take place on March 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, and the winners from theweekend will be drawn on April 2nd. The first name(s) drawn from the entrieseach at random for the competition will receive a daily gift:

Day 1: One pairof MDR-XB910 – Headphones
Day 2: OneNWZ-W273 – Waterproof Walkman
Day 3:OneSkyfall Movie Blu Ray
Day 4: OneSGPT121 – Xperia Tablet
Day 5: OneNWZ-W273 – Waterproof Walkman
Day 6: One SRSBTM8 – NFC Speaker
Day 7: OneSkyfall Movie Blu Ray
Day 8: OneCamera/Action Cam HDR -AS15
Wine is made to be drunk, I am drunk, therefore am I wine?

Comments

• Catmadroo
    Catmadroo Posts: 413 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Says competition is now closed!! so not sure what time it closes each day
    Catmadroo

2018 wins: Trip to Portugal worth £20k! from Telegraph (still awaiting final details), £100 That's Life,
  • jewels84
    jewels84 Posts: 244 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm not sure..I can't see anything in the T&Cs about closing times for each day. It only mentions the period the competition runs for.

As I've already entered today, when I go back to app I get message telling me that I've been entered into the draw. So I can't help with it saying its closed..sorry :o
    Wine is made to be drunk, I am drunk, therefore am I wine?
  • layla1979
    layla1979 Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I just entered fine, must have been a glitch
    Thanks to everyone who posts
    @laylafletcher FB layla fletcher
    IM GETTING MARRIED :happyhear
  • Rikmano
    Rikmano Posts: 554 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Sony Europe Limited, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0XW, United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter”) organises a free competition without any mandatory purchase, named “Eggs of Enlightenment” (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”).

1. The Competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and all participants must be aged 18 or over.
    The Competition is not open to employees of the Promoter, its family members or its affiliates.

2. By entering the Competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.

3. No purchase is necessary to participate in the Competition. In order to be eligible to enter the Competition participants must like Sony UK Facebook page at the address below: http://facebook.com/SonyUK and properly authorize the Facebook application, at the address below: https://www.facebook.com/SonyUK/app_529139600470144 All participants who do this will be eligible and automatically entered in the Competition.

4. The competition opens at 9:00am, GMT, on Monday 25th March 2013 and will close at 23:59pm, GMT, on Monday 1st April 2013. No entries will be accepted after this time.

One draw each day will be organized to determine a daily winner of the competition according to the terms stated at point 5 of this Terms & Conditions.

5. All participants eligible to the Competition, who would have entered between the open and closing times for the competition will automatically participate in the daily draws organized.

Maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is eligible.

6. The daily draws will take place on March 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, and the winners from the weekend will be drawn on April 2nd. The first name(s) drawn from the entries each at random for the competition will receive a daily gift:
    Day 1: One pair of MDR-XB910 – Headphones
    Day 2: One NWZ-W273 – Waterproof Walkman
    Day 3:One Skyfall Movie Blu Ray
    Day 4: One SGPT121 – Xperia Tablet
    Day 5: One NWZ-W273 – Waterproof Walkman
    Day 6: One SRSBTM8 – NFC Speaker
    Day 7: One Skyfall Movie Blu Ray
    Day 8: One Camera/Action Cam HDR -AS15

7. The winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the draw having taken place. The winners will have to reply to this email by confirming their details, in order to receive their prize. Only winners will receive e-mail notification.

If no response to the notification is received from the winners within 48 hours following the day of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to alternative entrants.

Alternative entrants mean substitutive winners, secondly drawn during at the daily draws, in the case where the first winners would not be awarded their prizes for any reason.

8. The prizes will be delivered within three (3) weeks after the date of response from the winners. The Promoter is not committed by this deadline, and shall not be held liable to that respect. Participants recognized that the prizes sending may be longer than three (3) weeks.

9. The Any taxes payable in relation to the prize will be for the winner to bear.

10. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. No cash or credit alternative is available.

11. Should the prizes become unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute, similar prize of approximately equivalent or greater value. The Promoter shall not be held liable to that extend.

12. Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time without any liability whatsoever, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Web-site, including this Competition, with or without prior notice to participants.

13. In no event will the promoter or any person or entity involved in arranging, hosting, creating, producing or distributing the web-site or the competition be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the web-site or out of the breach of any warranty, participation in the Competition or else.

The promoter neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the web-site, nor for any offensive, defamatory or obscene posting made on the web-site.

The Promoter will under no circumstance whatsoever irrespective of the cause therefore, be liable for any loss, damage or injury to the winner, nor to property, or else caused or suffered in connection with this Competition or any prizes awarded in connection herewith.

To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, promoter’s liability or of any person or entity involved in the competition as stated in above shall for any reason whatsoever be limited to maximum euro 100.

14. Any personal information, including, without limitation, the participant’s name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Competition or fulfilling prizes where applicable. The Sony Europe Privacy Notice displayed at http://www.sony.co.uk/pages/privacy/en_GB/privacy_policy.html applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith. Participant agrees to keep his or her user name and password secure and not to divulge it to any third party.

15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall impose, limit or exclude any right or obligation to the extent that it is not permitted to impose, limit or exclude any such right or obligation under applicable law.
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Day 3 open

Prize - Skyfall Blu-ray

https://www.facebook.com/SonyUK/app_529139600470144
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Day 4 open