E: 06/04 win one of three Microsoft Surfaces and Office 365 subscriptions!(daily)

Options
lifestyle.uk.msn.com

I think we all get different questions.
terms
No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition. There is no limit on the number of Entries which each entrant may submit during the Competition Period.

1. TIMING. This promotion runs from 00.01:00 GMT on 7 March 2013 until 23.59:59 p.m. GMT on 6 April 2013 (inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
  2. USE OF YOUR ENTRY. Personal data which you provide when you enter may be used for future Microsoft marketing activity if you indicate your consent on the entry form (if applicable). Otherwise your personal data will be used by Microsoft and agents acting on Microsoft's behalf only for the operation of this promotion.
  3. SELECTION OF WINNER. All valid entries will be judged as a finalist.
    One lucky winner will be selected at random the pool of valid entries followed by fifteen (15) runner up prizes. Chances of winning varies by the number of entries ultimately received.
    The winner will be notified by 10 April 2013 via the email address provided at the time of entering. If a potential winner has not confirmed receipt of the notification within TEN (10) days after the first attempt, an alternative winner will be selected on the same basis as described above (namely, a random prize draw). Winners may be asked to provide identification proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the prize. Winners may be asked to participate in further publicity or advertising.
  4. PRIZE(S). There will be one (ONE) 1st prize. The prize will be as follows:
    i. One Microsoft Surface
    o Battery life - Up to 8 hours
    o BluetoothWireless
    o H6.77 x W10.81 x D0.37inches
    o Hard drive Built-in memory 32GB
    o Memory card - microSDXC card slot
    o Quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3
    o RAM 2GB
    o Screen resolution 1366 x 768
    o Screen size 10.6"
    o Stereo speakers Built-in
    o 1 x USB 2.0
    o Wi-Fi/3G/4G Wi-Fi only
    o Wireless networking 802.11b/g/n,
    ii 15 (fifteen) runners up will each receive 1 (one) of 15 (fifteen) x office 365 cards
    6a. Should this/these product(s) be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
    6b. Prizes may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winners. Winners will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to HMRC, or other relevant tax authority, any tax liability arising on their prize. Please contact ukstat@microsoft.com for any query related to the taxable amount for reporting to HMRC, or other relevant tax authority.

Comments

• djdandew
    djdandew Posts: 129 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Maybe it would be worth adding this to daily's
    2013 Wins Kaspersky Internet security 2013, Acer iconia Tablet, Kindle fire HD
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    djdandew wrote: »
    Maybe it would be worth adding this to daily's
    Cheers,well volunteered
  • fnc63
    fnc63 Posts: 4,018 Forumite
    Options
    i've added a link to the
    Daily Competition post index - updated regularly
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4472329

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
    :shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

• timmmers
    timmmers Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    weeowens wrote: »
    Cheers,well volunteered

LMAO :rotfl:
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • TashaTP
    TashaTP Posts: 1,163 Forumite
    Options
    It's worth having this page open in a new window while taking the quiz
  • LoopyLou103
    Options
    I googled the first question I came across and found a website listing answers to this comp.

I've repeated them here, note I haven't verified them (but for the three questions I got they were correct)

How many free minutes of Skype world calling does Office 365 give you a month?

Office 365 is based in the ‘cloud’
    True

Can you download a free trial of Office 365?
    Yes

Which of the following will keep your documents up to date across all devices?
    SkyDrive

Can you stream a full desktop version of Office from your Microsoft account to another machine via the internet, no matter where you are?
    Yes

Can you access all your documents wherever you are, on any device, with Office 365?
    Yes

Can you access your Office 365 documents while you’re on holiday?
    Yes

How much does Office 365 Home Premium cost?
    £79.99 per year

How much storage does Office 365 give you in SkyDrive?
    20GB

With Office 365 the latest features and services are added multiple times per year:
    True

Which type of subscription do you need to sync your entire household with Office 365?
    1 year

Up to how many devices does Office 365 Home Premium work on?
    five

Office 365 can be installed on:
    all of the above

Which devices does Skype work on?
    all of the above

What do you get with the Office 365 Home Premium trial?
    all of the above

Is Office identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
    No, Office applications are tailored to work best on each platform and device.

Does Office 365 Home Premium work on Macs?
    Yes

Are documents stored on SkyDrive also available offline?
    Yes

With Office 365 you can:
    All of the above
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business