Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Who & Where are You? > Referrers > Digital Trends Nurago Meter (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Digital Trends Nurago Meter
Views: 15,974
# 1
starchops
Old 05-03-2013, 6:53 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Digital Trends Nurago Meter

Join the Digital Trends Panel today
by installing a browser add-on and earn
more than £20 in cash(1)!
£3 for installing our add-on –redeemable after 30 days
£6 bonus after 30 days in our panel, redeemable immediately
£3 every 90 days thereafter
£1000 Monthly Prize Draw(2)
Regular invites to additionally rewarded surveys

http://survey27.ssisurveys.com/Scrip...Resp=953677903

It's an add on to your browser to download, and you get paid a few pounds each month directly to Paypal for keeping it on. Been using it for about 3 weeks I've made over £10 so far and they send regular £1 surveys.

http://www.nurago.com/en
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 2
for heavens sake
Old 23-04-2013, 5:15 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Where do i login to my account cant seems to find it
# 3
Vaughan06
Old 30-04-2013, 11:45 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Digital Trends Panel - Earn £15.00 In 30 Days

I was recently invited to join the Digital Trends Panel through an email invite.

The Digital Trends Panel is run in partnership with GfK Nurago.

The set-up process was simple with a quick download of the Nurago Web Meter browser extension which will add-in to your Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser. The Nurago web meter runs in the background monitoring your internet usage and exposure to advertising online. It does not slow down your computer or snoop on your personal data.

The rewards for being a member of this panel are very attractive. You can earn £15.00 simply by signing up and downloading the browser extension and keeping it active for 30 days. Then you can earn an additional £5.00 for every 90 days the Nurago web-meter is active on your browser.

Also, from time to time you get invites to additional short surveys for £1 or £2 (I had 4 today!)

Rewards are paid by Paypal - So cash not points or vouchers.

If you'd like to sign-up then please feel free to use the following link:

*I receive £1.00 for every member who keeps the Nurago Web Meter installed for 1 Month.

GfK Digital Trends Panel Sign-Up

It really is very easy money for doing something you do on a daily basis.

Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaughan06 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
reeree
Old 10-05-2013, 4:18 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughan06 View Post
I was recently invited to join the Digital Trends Panel through an email invite.

The Digital Trends Panel is run in partnership with GfK Nurago.

The set-up process was simple with a quick download of the Nurago Web Meter browser extension which will add-in to your Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser. The Nurago web meter runs in the background monitoring your internet usage and exposure to advertising online. It does not slow down your computer or snoop on your personal data.

The rewards for being a member of this panel are very attractive. You can earn £15.00 simply by signing up and downloading the browser extension and keeping it active for 30 days. Then you can earn an additional £5.00 for every 90 days the Nurago web-meter is active on your browser.

Also, from time to time you get invites to additional short surveys for £1 or £2 (I had 4 today!)

Rewards are paid by Paypal - So cash not points or vouchers.

If you'd like to sign-up then please feel free to use the following link:

*I receive £1.00 for every member who keeps the Nurago Web Meter installed for 1 Month.

GfK Digital Trends Panel Sign-Up

It really is very easy money for doing something you do on a daily basis.

Enjoy!
l installed this on my laptop and it slowed it right down, had to uninstall it to get the laptop to work properly again
# 5
butler_helen
Old 17-05-2013, 2:08 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

I have just posted this in 'freebies' as they are now offering £15 per month for people to sign up. It hasn't slowed down my laptop so far.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...5669&highlight=
If you aim for the moon if you miss at least you will land among the stars!
# 6
BWalker
Old 26-05-2013, 2:53 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I have been having a number of problems with the Nurago Web Meter. After the month period ended (5th May) I did not receive my payment. I contacted them by email on the 7th and received a reply on the 8th telling me I should expect to receive it within 10 days. Still nothing. On the 21st I sent a follow up email asking for information and have heard nothing back.

In addition, the add on has been slowing down my computer's start up speed. It's a small, but noticable effect. My laptop is 6 years old now and is reasonably low spec (although well maintained) - YMMV.

All in all, the idea is nice and I would have been entirely satisfied with the meter if payment had arrived. It's a simple survey tool with a negligible impact on my online activity. I gather plenty of people have used it and been paid without problem. Unfortunately, my experience has been poor and I would not recommend the tool to others.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BWalker For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
LlamaLady
Old 29-05-2013, 2:41 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWalker View Post
I have been having a number of problems with the Nurago Web Meter. After the month period ended (5th May) I did not receive my payment. I contacted them by email on the 7th and received a reply on the 8th telling me I should expect to receive it within 10 days. Still nothing. On the 21st I sent a follow up email asking for information and have heard nothing back.
I've had this problem too. My payment was due on the 6th, I waited 10 days - nothing. Emailed them again after another week and was told there was a delay and I should expect my payment asap. Emailed again on Monday and got a reply on Tuesday saying "We are sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this. Please note that our team is currently investigating this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible." But this is hardly any help and does not inform me of when my payment will (if at all) be processed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LlamaLady For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 8
Zanderman
Old 31-05-2013, 1:39 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaLady View Post
I've had this problem too. My payment was due on the 6th, I waited 10 days - nothing. Emailed them again after another week and was told there was a delay and I should expect my payment asap. Emailed again on Monday and got a reply on Tuesday saying "We are sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this. Please note that our team is currently investigating this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible." But this is hardly any help and does not inform me of when my payment will (if at all) be processed.
Ditto. Been waiting since the 4th.

They confirmed the payment is due so how difficult can it be?

The small payments of £1 and £2 for surveys went through 7-10 days after confirmation, so why the delay with this one? Other than, of course, it's £15 and they might not want to part with it so readily. Perhaps they think we'll forget... but we won't.

They're either scammers or totally inept.

I do NOT recommend them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanderman For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 9
stmw2b
Old 31-05-2013, 2:29 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

How do i log in to check account etc?? Cant seem to find anything.....
# 10
Zanderman
Old 31-05-2013, 2:38 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmw2b View Post
How do i log in to check account etc?? Cant seem to find anything.....
You don't, as far as I know you just let the plug-in 'meter' run - there's nothing to actually log-in to. You just have to trust them to contact you when payment is due - which, to be fair, they do if the software is installed and running ok. The problem people are having is that they then don't actually pay!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zanderman For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 11
CaptainFordo
Old 03-06-2013, 10:53 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I've also yet to receive anything from them, even minor payments, and it's slowing the hell out of my Firefox >=C Totally unhappy with the experience so far, but at least the surveys are short and don't screen you out so often like OpinionPanel (though in every other area OP excels). If it weren't for the promise of £15 I would be out like a flash, but alas I am a sucker for a "deal". I anticipate a lot of frustration over coaxing it out of them though...

Has ANYONE actually received the £15 yet? It's heartening to hear some are at least getting the micropayments, hopefully that means a strongly worded email will sort them out, but still... poor service =/
# 12
Zanderman
Old 04-06-2013, 10:14 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFordo View Post
I've also yet to receive anything from them, even minor payments, and it's slowing the hell out of my Firefox >=C Totally unhappy with the experience so far, but at least the surveys are short and don't screen you out so often like OpinionPanel (though in every other area OP excels). If it weren't for the promise of £15 I would be out like a flash, but alas I am a sucker for a "deal". I anticipate a lot of frustration over coaxing it out of them though...

Has ANYONE actually received the £15 yet? It's heartening to hear some are at least getting the micropayments, hopefully that means a strongly worded email will sort them out, but still... poor service =/
Yes! Got my £15 a couple of days ago, after 3+ weeks wait following their confirmation it was payable. so don't give up just yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanderman For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 13
Aesop
Old 05-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

funny, I installed this a couple of years ago... never received payment from them... no follow up surveys, etc. but when I now go to try to sign up for the £15, keep being told I already have the software installed... must find out where my money is.
Make £10 a day September 2014 £165.68
Pinecone vouchers earnt 2014 £24; Roadkill 2014 £7.61; Apptrailers £15.74; QMEE 2014 £6.96; RECEET £7
Money earnt in 2014 £1325.55
# 14
Vaughan06
Old 05-06-2013, 1:23 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post
funny, I installed this a couple of years ago... never received payment from them... no follow up surveys, etc. but when I now go to try to sign up for the £15, keep being told I already have the software installed... must find out where my money is.
Probably worth uninstalling the software completely and then signing up again, even with a new email address or on another computer. Then the software installation won't be able to detect the old version.
# 15
hathaway
Old 11-06-2013, 5:16 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Hi

Invited to do a survey but have to input CODE and PASSWORD. Never had to set up password so what do I do ?

Hathaway
What goes around - comes around
give lots and you will always recieve lots
# 16
hathaway
Old 11-06-2013, 6:26 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Me again

Re previuos post

Reason it was asking for code no and password was that meter was not active. When its active its straight into survey

Sorry

Hathaway
What goes around - comes around
give lots and you will always recieve lots
# 17
imstillwaiting
Old 15-06-2013, 10:25 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

I signed up for this at the beginning of April and still haven't been paid the £15 due to me.

When you sign up, there's no indication as to how you will be paid. Email them to ask and *only then* will you be told that payment will be made via paypal using the email address you signed up with. If that address is not attached to a paypal account then more emails follow to sort this out.

I did get paid £1 each for some small surveys, hooray I thought, it's working. Ran the tracker for a month, got an email saying payment would be made - great. Waited a couple of weeks, then got another email saying that as I hadn't run the tracker for long enough I wouldn't be paid. Turns out they only looked at the current month and ignored the number of days I'd run the tracker in the previous month. More chaser emails from me resulting in an admission that they'd got it wrong, more promises to pay within 10 days. That was back in May. To date I've received nothing, nix, nowt, nada, zilch. Recent chaser emails have not been responded to.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Last edited by imstillwaiting; 15-06-2013 at 10:27 AM.
# 18
jw1612
Old 17-06-2013, 10:41 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaLady View Post
i had the same problem i think this is a big con
The Following User Says Thank You to jw1612 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 19
CaptainFordo
Old 22-06-2013, 12:44 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

I received the £2 and £1 from the additional surveys, but yet to received the promised £3 for installing the tracker... it's a start though, I do have the confirmation email saying "You're 30 days away form getting your £15" should things go **** up so I'll have something to show them.
# 20
valacky
Old 22-06-2013, 9:34 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Smile Digital Trends Nurago Meter payment

Hi all,
I have received an email from them today confirming that my payment is now redeemable. As they have previously paid me £1 and £2's on a few occasions I'm hopeful that this will go smoothly. It states that payment should go through in around 10 days so I'll let you know what happens.

"Your payment will come from the SSI Survey Rewards Team (partner of GfK nurago on the Digital Trends Panel) via PayPal. The rewards will be paid in approximately 10 business days after they become redeemable. If you have any questions regarding the payment method, please contact our respondent support team at (001) 866-215-5506. Kindly note that by participating in the study, you agree to receive the payments by PayPal."

Regards, Val.