Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • for heavens sake
    • 23rd Apr 13, 5:15 PM
    • 23rd Apr 13, 5:15 PM
    Where do i login to my account cant seems to find it
  • Vaughan06
    • 30th Apr 13, 11:45 PM
    Digital Trends Panel - Earn 15.00 In 30 Days
    • 30th Apr 13, 11:45 PM
    I was recently invited to join the Digital Trends Panel through an email invite.

The Digital Trends Panel is run in partnership with GfK Nurago.

The set-up process was simple with a quick download of the Nurago Web Meter browser extension which will add-in to your Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser. The Nurago web meter runs in the background monitoring your internet usage and exposure to advertising online. It does not slow down your computer or snoop on your personal data.

The rewards for being a member of this panel are very attractive. You can earn 15.00 simply by signing up and downloading the browser extension and keeping it active for 30 days. Then you can earn an additional 5.00 for every 90 days the Nurago web-meter is active on your browser.

Also, from time to time you get invites to additional short surveys for 1 or 2 (I had 4 today!)

Rewards are paid by Paypal - So cash not points or vouchers.

If you'd like to sign-up then please feel free to use the following link:

*I receive 1.00 for every member who keeps the Nurago Web Meter installed for 1 Month.

GfK Digital Trends Panel Sign-Up

It really is very easy money for doing something you do on a daily basis.

Enjoy!
  • reeree
    • 10th May 13, 4:18 PM
    • 10th May 13, 4:18 PM
    I was recently invited to join the Digital Trends Panel through an email invite.

The Digital Trends Panel is run in partnership with GfK Nurago.

The set-up process was simple with a quick download of the Nurago Web Meter browser extension which will add-in to your Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser. The Nurago web meter runs in the background monitoring your internet usage and exposure to advertising online. It does not slow down your computer or snoop on your personal data.

The rewards for being a member of this panel are very attractive. You can earn 15.00 simply by signing up and downloading the browser extension and keeping it active for 30 days. Then you can earn an additional 5.00 for every 90 days the Nurago web-meter is active on your browser.

Also, from time to time you get invites to additional short surveys for 1 or 2 (I had 4 today!)

Rewards are paid by Paypal - So cash not points or vouchers.

If you'd like to sign-up then please feel free to use the following link:

*I receive 1.00 for every member who keeps the Nurago Web Meter installed for 1 Month.

GfK Digital Trends Panel Sign-Up

It really is very easy money for doing something you do on a daily basis.

Enjoy!
    Originally posted by Vaughan06
    l installed this on my laptop and it slowed it right down, had to uninstall it to get the laptop to work properly again
    • butler_helen
    • By butler_helen 17th May 13, 2:08 PM
    • 1,842 Posts
    • 3,197 Thanks
    butler_helen
    • 17th May 13, 2:08 PM
    • 17th May 13, 2:08 PM
    I have just posted this in 'freebies' as they are now offering 15 per month for people to sign up. It hasn't slowed down my laptop so far.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4605669&highlight=
    If you aim for the moon if you miss at least you will land among the stars!
  • BWalker
    • 26th May 13, 2:53 PM
    • 26th May 13, 2:53 PM
    I have been having a number of problems with the Nurago Web Meter. After the month period ended (5th May) I did not receive my payment. I contacted them by email on the 7th and received a reply on the 8th telling me I should expect to receive it within 10 days. Still nothing. On the 21st I sent a follow up email asking for information and have heard nothing back.

In addition, the add on has been slowing down my computer's start up speed. It's a small, but noticable effect. My laptop is 6 years old now and is reasonably low spec (although well maintained) - YMMV.

All in all, the idea is nice and I would have been entirely satisfied with the meter if payment had arrived. It's a simple survey tool with a negligible impact on my online activity. I gather plenty of people have used it and been paid without problem. Unfortunately, my experience has been poor and I would not recommend the tool to others.
  • LlamaLady
    • 29th May 13, 2:41 PM
    • 29th May 13, 2:41 PM
    I have been having a number of problems with the Nurago Web Meter. After the month period ended (5th May) I did not receive my payment. I contacted them by email on the 7th and received a reply on the 8th telling me I should expect to receive it within 10 days. Still nothing. On the 21st I sent a follow up email asking for information and have heard nothing back.
    Originally posted by BWalker
    I've had this problem too. My payment was due on the 6th, I waited 10 days - nothing. Emailed them again after another week and was told there was a delay and I should expect my payment asap. Emailed again on Monday and got a reply on Tuesday saying "We are sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this. Please note that our team is currently investigating this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible." But this is hardly any help and does not inform me of when my payment will (if at all) be processed.
  • Zanderman
    • 31st May 13, 1:39 PM
    • 31st May 13, 1:39 PM
    I've had this problem too. My payment was due on the 6th, I waited 10 days - nothing. Emailed them again after another week and was told there was a delay and I should expect my payment asap. Emailed again on Monday and got a reply on Tuesday saying "We are sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this. Please note that our team is currently investigating this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible." But this is hardly any help and does not inform me of when my payment will (if at all) be processed.
    Originally posted by LlamaLady
    Ditto. Been waiting since the 4th.

They confirmed the payment is due so how difficult can it be?

The small payments of 1 and 2 for surveys went through 7-10 days after confirmation, so why the delay with this one? Other than, of course, it's 15 and they might not want to part with it so readily. Perhaps they think we'll forget... but we won't.

They're either scammers or totally inept.

I do NOT recommend them.
  • stmw2b
    • 31st May 13, 2:29 PM
    • 31st May 13, 2:29 PM
    How do i log in to check account etc?? Cant seem to find anything.....
  • Zanderman
    How do i log in to check account etc?? Cant seem to find anything.....
    Originally posted by stmw2b
    You don't, as far as I know you just let the plug-in 'meter' run - there's nothing to actually log-in to. You just have to trust them to contact you when payment is due - which, to be fair, they do if the software is installed and running ok. The problem people are having is that they then don't actually pay!
  • CaptainFordo
    I've also yet to receive anything from them, even minor payments, and it's slowing the hell out of my Firefox >=C Totally unhappy with the experience so far, but at least the surveys are short and don't screen you out so often like OpinionPanel (though in every other area OP excels). If it weren't for the promise of 15 I would be out like a flash, but alas I am a sucker for a "deal". I anticipate a lot of frustration over coaxing it out of them though...

Has ANYONE actually received the 15 yet? It's heartening to hear some are at least getting the micropayments, hopefully that means a strongly worded email will sort them out, but still... poor service =/
  • Zanderman
    I've also yet to receive anything from them, even minor payments, and it's slowing the hell out of my Firefox >=C Totally unhappy with the experience so far, but at least the surveys are short and don't screen you out so often like OpinionPanel (though in every other area OP excels). If it weren't for the promise of 15 I would be out like a flash, but alas I am a sucker for a "deal". I anticipate a lot of frustration over coaxing it out of them though...

Has ANYONE actually received the 15 yet? It's heartening to hear some are at least getting the micropayments, hopefully that means a strongly worded email will sort them out, but still... poor service =/
    Originally posted by CaptainFordo
    Yes! Got my 15 a couple of days ago, after 3+ weeks wait following their confirmation it was payable. so don't give up just yet.
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 5th Jun 13, 12:02 AM
    • 20,316 Posts
    • 133,541 Thanks
    Aesop
    funny, I installed this a couple of years ago... never received payment from them... no follow up surveys, etc. but when I now go to try to sign up for the 15, keep being told I already have the software installed... must find out where my money is.
    Make 10 a day July 2015 125.64

Pinecone vouchers earnt 2015 21; Swagbucks 2015 75 apptrailers 2015 4.37 QMEE 2015 6.57 Gifthulk 12.72 Geolotto 43.96 2015
    Money earnt in 2014 2185.54; Money earnt in 2015 1079.24
  • Vaughan06
    funny, I installed this a couple of years ago... never received payment from them... no follow up surveys, etc. but when I now go to try to sign up for the 15, keep being told I already have the software installed... must find out where my money is.
    Originally posted by Aesop
    Probably worth uninstalling the software completely and then signing up again, even with a new email address or on another computer. Then the software installation won't be able to detect the old version.
  • hathaway
    Hi

Invited to do a survey but have to input CODE and PASSWORD. Never had to set up password so what do I do ?

Hathaway
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • hathaway
    Me again

Re previuos post

Reason it was asking for code no and password was that meter was not active. When its active its straight into survey

Sorry

Hathaway
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • imstillwaiting
    I signed up for this at the beginning of April and still haven't been paid the 15 due to me.

When you sign up, there's no indication as to how you will be paid. Email them to ask and *only then* will you be told that payment will be made via paypal using the email address you signed up with. If that address is not attached to a paypal account then more emails follow to sort this out.

I did get paid 1 each for some small surveys, hooray I thought, it's working. Ran the tracker for a month, got an email saying payment would be made - great. Waited a couple of weeks, then got another email saying that as I hadn't run the tracker for long enough I wouldn't be paid. Turns out they only looked at the current month and ignored the number of days I'd run the tracker in the previous month. More chaser emails from me resulting in an admission that they'd got it wrong, more promises to pay within 10 days. That was back in May. To date I've received nothing, nix, nowt, nada, zilch. Recent chaser emails have not been responded to.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
    Last edited by imstillwaiting; 15-06-2013 at 10:27 AM.
  • jw1612
    Originally posted by LlamaLady
    i had the same problem i think this is a big con
  • CaptainFordo
    I received the 2 and 1 from the additional surveys, but yet to received the promised 3 for installing the tracker... it's a start though, I do have the confirmation email saying "You're 30 days away form getting your 15" should things go **** up so I'll have something to show them.
  • valacky
    Digital Trends Nurago Meter payment
    Hi all,
    I have received an email from them today confirming that my payment is now redeemable. As they have previously paid me 1 and 2's on a few occasions I'm hopeful that this will go smoothly. It states that payment should go through in around 10 days so I'll let you know what happens.

"Your payment will come from the SSI Survey Rewards Team (partner of GfK nurago on the Digital Trends Panel) via PayPal. The rewards will be paid in approximately 10 business days after they become redeemable. If you have any questions regarding the payment method, please contact our respondent support team at (001) 866-215-5506. Kindly note that by participating in the study, you agree to receive the payments by PayPal."

Regards, Val.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

67Posts Today

3,367Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin