Mothercare Expectant Parent Event (free goody bag)

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 26 February 2013 at 9:36PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.mothercarebabyandmeclub.com/store.aspx

This is a ticket only event, so to ensure you don’t miss out,
book a place by visiting or phoning your local store soon!

hdgMothercare.jpg
logoMotherCare.jpg
Sunday 24th February to Sunday 3rd March 2013 in selected Mothercare stores across UK

We’re holding exclusive Baby & Me Club expectant parent events in over 130 Mothercare stores across the UK from Sunday 24th February to Sunday 3rd March 2013. These events will give you a great opportunity to hear invaluable advice from our in store experts and learn more about key parenting topics to prepare you for your baby’s arrival. You can bring a guest with you so please bring along your partner, mum or friend.
We will be giving advice on:
  • Car safety and car seat fitting
  • Pushchair and pram choices
  • Essential nursery furniture, cot mattresses and the latest sleep safety advice
  • Toys, play and baby development during the first 12 months
Plus
  • We’ll also have midwives, health visitors and other health professionals in many of the stores holding these events. The professionals are on hand to talk to you about feeding and any questions that you may have about parenting
  • British Red Cross trainers will be in selected stores providing essential first aid information to expectant parents. Lazy Daisy and MamaBabyBliss will also be in selected stores offering information on baby massage and baby yoga
  • Our trained bra fitting experts will be on hand for personalised advice and bra fittings
  • A gift bag will be given to all mums-to-be that attend
  • And it's also a chance to meet other mums-to-be

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure