E: 01/10 Win Cereal, Ipad Mini Or Holiday Voucher (Game) (FB)

Options
BATTLE OF THE BREAKFASTS

The winner for each stage of the prize draw will be the first qualifying entry independently drawn at random after the closing date.

0-999 Points Needed For Cereal Draw
1000-1999 Points Needed For iPad Mini Draw
2000+ Points Needed For £1,500 Holiday Voucher Draw

There are two prize draws, each with three qualifying stages. The prizes for both prize draws are the same. The closing date of the first prize draw will be midnight on 06/05/13 and the second will be midnight on 01/10/13. The prize for the first qualification stage will be one prize of a year’s supply of Nestle Cereal which will be supplied as 156 vouchers of £1 for Nestle Cereal. The prize for the second stage is one prize of an iPad Mini and the prize for the third stage will be one prize of a third party holiday voucher of £1,500 (third party standard terms & conditions apply, insurance is not included).

To enter the first stage, entrants must successfully complete level one of the Brekkie Battle game and complete their name and email address. To enter the second stage, entrants must accrue 1,000 points by playing the game further, and click the ‘submit entry’ button. To enter the third stage entrants must accrue 2,000 points by playing the game further, and click the ‘submit entry’ button.

Entrants may play the game as many times as they like, but can only enter each stage of each prize draw once. No entrant may win more than one prize and only one prize will be awarded per household.

Will add a link into the dailies.

Good Luck :)

Comments

• catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Keep hitting play now and nothing happens, thanks anyway.
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • createbeauty
    createbeauty Posts: 2,649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Worked fine for me. I had to allow pop-ups so my list of facebook friends could be shown. I chose my friends then continued.

Thanks OP!
  • buzzard
    buzzard Posts: 227 Forumite
    Options
    pop up flashes but disappears for me in Chrome, may try IE later
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts