We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Paperchase sale - now further reductions

Options
cte1111
cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 8 January 2013 at 4:38PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
http://www.paperchase.co.uk/sale+offers/icat/occasionsandevents/

It says up to 75% off, most gift items looked to be 50% off or thereabouts.

Don't forget quidco 8%.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We've not had confirmation from Paperchase when the sale will end, but with most sales, it's while stocks last, so go quick to grab a bargain. We like these gift tags, reduced from £1.50, for a pack of five, to 45p. They're available in-store and online, though if you order online, delivery's £3.25. Thanks to cte1111 for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• hockey04
    Options
    8.8% top cashback :)
  • malmesbury_2
    Options
    8% also if shopping through quidco :)
    NOV Tesco CC .£3450...0% til JAN2021.
    HBCARD: £1193 holiday
  • tickles_313
    Options
    Further reductions on Christmas items at paperchase in-store and on-line. Various rolls of wrapping paper reduced by 70% and gift bags between £0.90-£1.10. Also some bows and ribbons down to £0.45 and some nice gift boxes for £1.20/£1.25

Hope this helps someone- delivery on-line is free if you spend over £30, otherwise its £3.25.

http://www.paperchase.co.uk/gift-wrapping/wrap-sale/icat/wrapsale/
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone has visited the stores since the further reductions? I tried last week Friday as I wanted to pick up a calender but none are reduced! I'm wondering if they have since been marked down in the new load of price cuts?
  • samutiana
    samutiana Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has visited the stores since the further reductions? I tried last week Friday as I wanted to pick up a calender but none are reduced! I'm wondering if they have since been marked down in the new load of price cuts?

Not sure if this helps, but where I live there is a Waterstone's next to Paperchase, and Waterstone's had all the same calendars at 50% off :)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The only WHS which sells calenders which I can get to (and it's a fairly large store) doesn't sell any calenders at all! I can't help wondering how much longer WHS are going to last at this moment!

I've seen some in Waterstones but everywhere is 50% off, I was either going for 75% or I'll just leave it this year.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport