Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Are refillable pods for Dolce Gusto coffee machines any good?
    • 11th Dec 12, 9:50 AM
    Are refillable pods for Dolce Gusto coffee machines any good? 11th Dec 12 at 9:50 AM
    One of my cousins was given a Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine last Christmas but, as she doesn't drink coffee, she has kindly given it to me (she wouldn't take any money for it but we've agreed I'll give a 20 donation to a charity for her, which is nice).

There is a mini-selection of the coffee pods with it which are nice, but I'd really like to be able to use my own ground coffee with it (not cheap but it's my weekend treat to have a big pot of coffee in bed so I've got a few different ones in my cupboard). I've also found the pods to be sweetened, which is horrible.

I've seen refillable pods for sale online and wondered if anyone had tried them? Do they actually work? Can you recommend any good places to buy them?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,016Posts Today

8,361Users online

Martin's Twitter