Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    alaska
    50 p off per litre of petrol at Tesco
    • 13th Nov 12, 2:02 PM
    50 p off per litre of petrol at Tesco 13th Nov 12 at 2:02 PM
    Hi,
    I am a newbie and this is my first post-so please be kind.

Do not know if this has been posted yet but from tomorrow(14th Nov/12),Tesco will be offering petrol vouchers for purchase of certain items.This is for a week.

It's 10p off per litre of petrol and 5 such vouchers can be used at the same transaction........
    Last date for use is first week of December/12, I think.

Came across this as I was just going to do my Tesco on-line grocery shopping

HTH
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

363Posts Today

2,082Users online

Martin's Twitter