E: 02/12 Win a Dell Inspiron 14z Ultrabook (Fb ~ Daily)

Options
https://www.facebook.com/DellUK/app_293595750742640

Three chances to win each day.

Another prizes include discount vouchers for Dell.

Will add a link to dailies.
The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
:TBig thanks to all competition posters:T

Comments

• robbies_gal
    Options
    anyone won anything on this yet?
    What goes around-comes around
  • ravanfox
    Options
    I got 5% off ..... NS1X1?6$PTTM13 .....if anyone wants it
  • eyeballpaul
    eyeballpaul Posts: 988 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 14 November 2012 at 4:34PM
    Options
    For info
    3. Winning and redeeming discount coupons:
    a. Five thousand discount coupons will be available for this Game,

of which

three thousand five hundred will include discounts of 5%,

one thousand of 7%,

four hundred of 10%,

seventy of 20%,

twenty of 25%

and ten of 50%.

Discount coupons are applicable for all products in our “For Home” online store will apply to the two (2) most expensive items in the order basket. Discount coupons cannot be bundled with other promotions or discounts. There will also be one Dell Inspiron 14z laptop which will be given free each week during the duration of the game (three free Inspiron 14z laptops to be given away in total). The winner of the free system will be given a special “100% off” promotional code and a “free shipping” coupon that can be applied against any Inspiron 14z system with a maximum redemption value of £549 including VAT. Inspiron 14z systems exceeding the maximum redemption value of £549 including VAT, Dell accessories or other Dell systems can be ordered provided that the winner pays the price difference between total order price and £549 including VAT. All coupons, including “100% off” coupon can be used at the checkout in the “For Home” online store at www.dell.co.uk.
    b. Discount coupons awarded through this Game are valid until 15.01.2013.
    c. The Coupon discount will be given to Participant in the form of a unique code, which will need to be inputted during the online order process in order for the discount to be taken into account prior to checkout and payment. Information normally required to complete the order on www.dell.co.uk will also need to be correctly completed in order for the discount coupon code to be taken into account at the time of checkout. If correct coupon code is not properly entered at the end of the purchase process, coupon will not be applied to the purchase. Once redeemed, the coupon loses its validity and cannot be used again.
    d. The discount coupons and the weekly Inspiron 14z laptop are assigned randomly during the duration of the game, with the one laptop offered each week.
    e. Once Participant has successfully discovered a star and an associated discount voucher, a winning message will be displayed including a unique voucher code. There will also be an option to have the voucher code sent via email. To that end, Participant will be asked to provide a valid email address. Dell will only use this email address to notify winner of the prize details, and will not use it for any marketing or other purposes. The discount coupon will then be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Participant. Only one discount coupon will be redeemable per purchase and each discount coupon will be redeemable only once.
    f. The code provided with the discount coupon is for the personal use of the beneficiary and can only be transferred to a family relative or a friend for their own personal use. In no circumstance can the discount coupon code awarded for playing the Game be sold, posted online, blogged or made available in any way to the general public, used for a commercial transaction or used in any way to obtain a financial or commercial benefit other than the discount for a purchase on www.dell.co.uk as set out in clause 3. Organizer reserves the right to void and annul any discount coupon codes suspected of any unauthorized or fraudulent use.

Eyeball Paul
    thanks to all posters

I've changed my facebook username to NOBODY so when I enter FB comps I press the "Like" button it will say NOBODY likes this
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would love to win this, My Mum needs a new laptop.
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • eyeballpaul
    Options
    catmiaow wrote: »
    I would love to win this, My Mum needs a new laptop.

I won a Toshiba Ultrabook last December, and it's a nice bit of tech. Need to win one for my wife now ...

Good luck

Eyeball Paul
    thanks to all posters

I've changed my facebook username to NOBODY so when I enter FB comps I press the "Like" button it will say NOBODY likes this
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,644 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I won 5% off too. I got a different code, so they are presumably unique. I'm not going to use this, so if anyone can, please pm me for the code. I'm hoping MSE won't mind this, as there is no need to exchange any personal details.
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • rach_h1982
    Options
    5% off code if someone wants it - W2X2W4ZRSDDB15
  • eyeballpaul
    Options
    7% here -

JHMWJ2C8NS5KMJ

Eyeball Paul
    thanks to all posters

• jadorevintage
    Options
    sorry to bump - 10% off code - 94QT$$BX6DRP2P
  • avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    6fvtv1gf2p?24b 10%
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories