Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    jap200
    Cath Kidston charity keyrings for Shelter 29p
    • 12th Nov 12, 1:36 PM
    Cath Kidston charity keyrings for Shelter 29p 12th Nov 12 at 1:36 PM
    I was very surprised and rather pleased to see these rather nice Cath Kidston keyrings on the counter of my local Shelter charity shop. I was even more surprised to see them marked at 29p!

The lady behind the counter told me that they used to be 3 each. I bought a couple, but 29p just seemed too cheap to me (even as a long-standing MSE-er) so I dontated a little more.

The keyrings are enameled with the colourful house picture on one side and engraved with the Cath Kidston logo and the words "for whathouse.co.uk Shelter" on the other side

Just lovely - so worth a little look in your local Shelter shop - and have a look at what else they have while you are there too - I got a shirt, jumper and book - all look as good as new!

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We've been in touch with Shelter to see whether these keyrings are available in all Shelter charity shops, but haven't had confirmation just yet. We'll update you when we do.

It's also worth remembering that Shelter is a charity and while we all love a bargain, if you can give a bit more, like the OP, donations are always gratefully accepted. Thanks to jap200 for sharing this offer.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Debs; 13-11-2012 at 5:17 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,805Posts Today

7,936Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Does anyone have a savings statement to hand? (either on paper or online). If so can you check, does it include your current interest rate?

• Filming in Greenwich today - my commute involves the Thames Clipper - what a lovely to get to work!

• RT @stellacreasy: Walthamstow- if you were one of the 100 who helped lifted the bus to rescue that poor cyclist. Just Thank you. #proudmp #?

• Follow Martin